CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (16 Viewers)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

OK,he was the best player of last night match(though he missed a lot of incredible chances).but Mutu and DP deserve to have their chances as well.but it seems that Capello doesn't want to sub Zlatan at all.tell me if he was our best player against Chievo.but Cap kept him in the pitch until the last minute.it's unfair.we have 4 class strikers.Cap should use them in a rotation system.Zlatan and Trez are the most inform ones seemingly but at least he can use Alex and Mutu when those 2 aren't playing well.

Ok look, The Chievo match we were leading with 1-0 and controlling the match, could he had used Mutu and Del Piero? Yes probably but i guess that didnt fit his gameplan. In Empoli he used Mutu and Zala.

And in Brugge he let Zala come onto the pitch instead of Mutu.

Del Piero probably would of come on because he was warming up but it seemed there was something going on there, maybe Del piero felt something.

Heres the thing, Zlatan and Trez are nr 1 and 2, this is obvious, they will start all the important matches unless one of them is injured or could get injured by playing. This people are just going to have to get used to.

Cap is a very good coach and he probably already has a gameplan for the next two weeks all lined up. Since we are playing four matches with three days apart each im sure that Del Piero and Zala will get their fair amount of playing time, Even Mutu should get some time to play.

Dont be surprised if Del piero/Zala is starting the match against Ascoli and Zlatan and Trez is sitting out. They probably will be rested for the match against Udinese. Just wait and see, they will get their amount of play time even though it wont be in the starting eleven.

Be patient its only been three matches of the season so far and already everyone of our attackers have played, except Del piero but hes been injured so its undurstandable.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

It's a deal Alan,but I can do it only when I'm in the mood.:)
Remember that I made the prognosis a day before the game.
Oh no, Liu still hasn't come with his news yet!
I'm worried for him :D

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

It's a deal Alan,but I can do it only when I'm in the mood.:)
Remember that I made the prognosis a day before the game.
Stop showing off:greedy:! You were lucky , it happens to everyone from time to time.
Yore just gonna milk this for days arent u?:cool:

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Bruges-Juventus: le pagelle

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Emerson 6, Camoranesi 6.5 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 6.5, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.

TUTTOSPORT

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 6.5, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5; Emerson 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Emerson 6.5, Camoranesi 7 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.

LA STAMPA

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 6.5, Kovac 7, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5; Emerson 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 5.5, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.5.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 7, Zambrotta 6.5; Emerson 7, Camoranesi 7 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 5.5, Nedved 7.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 8.

LA REPUBBLICA

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Emerson 6, Camoranesi 6 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 4.5, Nedved 7.5; Trezeguet 7.5 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 6.5.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Ok look, The Chievo match we were leading with 1-0 and controlling the match, could he had used Mutu and Del Piero? Yes probably but i guess that didnt fit his gameplan. In Empoli he used Mutu and Zala.

And in Brugge he let Zala come onto the pitch instead of Mutu.

Del Piero probably would of come on because he was warming up but it seemed there was something going on there, maybe Del piero felt something.

Heres the thing, Zlatan and Trez are nr 1 and 2, this is obvious, they will start all the important matches unless one of them is injured or could get injured by playing. This people are just going to have to get used to.

Cap is a very good coach and he probably already has a gameplan for the next two weeks all lined up. Since we are playing four matches with three days apart each im sure that Del Piero and Zala will get their fair amount of playing time, Even Mutu should get some time to play.

Dont be surprised if Del piero/Zala is starting the match against Ascoli and Zlatan and Trez is sitting out. They probably will be rested for the match against Udinese. Just wait and see, they will get their amount of play time even though it wont be in the starting eleven.

Be patient its only been three matches of the season so far and already everyone of our attackers have played, except Del piero but hes been injured so its undurstandable.
Imagine Blasi as RB against Udinese????:eek:

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Emerson 6, Camoranesi 6.5 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 6.5, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.

TUTTOSPORT

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 6.5, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5; Emerson 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Emerson 6.5, Camoranesi 7 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 6, Nedved 6.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.

LA STAMPA

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 6.5, Kovac 7, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6.5; Emerson 6.5, Camoranesi 6.5 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 5.5, Nedved 7; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 7.5.

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 7, Zambrotta 6.5; Emerson 7, Camoranesi 7 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 5.5, Nedved 7.5; Trezeguet 7 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 8.

LA REPUBBLICA

Abbiati 5.5; Blasi 7, Kovac 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Zambrotta 6; Emerson 6, Camoranesi 6 (Giannichedda sv), Vieira 4.5, Nedved 7.5; Trezeguet 7.5 (Zalayeta sv), Ibrahimovic 6.5.
La republica are morons, they gave Zlatan a 6,5 and even worse Viera a 4,5?:eek: what are they nuts? Ok he got a red card at the end but he didnt deserve it and he played a good matcg besides that.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

GAZZETTA DELLO SPORT

TUTTOSPORT

CORRIERE DELLO SPORT

LA STAMPA

CORRIERE DELLA SERA

LA REPUBBLICA

Red is probably nearest my opinion.

galma

Aug 13, 2005
Question:Is Del Piero plaing for juve this season?
guess not since capello thinks ibra is better then him even now when ibra did'nt score ,3 matches now,:down:
I mean ,why capello did't sub ibra at half time yestarday?after 45 min if the score is 0-0 and you have DP ,MUTU and ZALA on bench you got to make a change in attak(my opinion):confused:
trezeguet is by far the best scorer at juve so he must play,but not necesary 90 min,not with those subs
Ibra does play good, but he also looses so much balls...hmmmm,uneusefuls dribligs ,goddamm talents :D

anyway I liked nedved ,he was the best and also score from free kick
blasi surpised me ,I did't think he can play there:eek:
I miss Buffon ,no ofense to abiati but he will always be a blodi milanista!

It was a good result and a almost good game,but I am still angry on capello,I want to see Mutu in first 11 :down::down::down:

ENIGMA :3 stikers on bench and no sub until 90'

galma

Aug 13, 2005
my favorite player is Del Piero , this is why I am mad ,Mutu is the best romanian,I'm a romanian to,so you all can imagine what attak I would like to see ,this ofcourse will not happen,al least not in serie a or CL,maybe in copa italia :down:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Theres an answer for this already if you check the posts, Ive never said that Zalayeta is more skilled then Mutu just that he is more deserving of play.
How exactly is Zalayeta "more deserving of play" than Mutu? Have an answer?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holygr4le ] ++

How the fvck can you even hope to adjust the team that yesterday played a football more creative, with more movement and with better paste than they succeeded doing for the hole last season.

I did se the game against Empoli and I did for sure see the game yesterday.
Did you???

It seems like we have at least 200 coaches that are more skilled than Capello.
Bravo! Bravo I must say that in that case you all are a waste of talent not coaching on that level yourselves. My sincerely condolences.
Capello live with the players, see them practicing every day, But of course he should have played Mutu instead of Zalayeta. *IRONY*
There is nothing wrong with having 200 coaches if all our arguments and ideas are valid, which most of them are. As supporters of this club we have the right to judge the actions of the club and staff, so I don't see a problem here.

Despite Capello being a world class coach, no world class coach is correct 100% of the time and many issues are open to interpretation. That is why we are here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Yes i have, check the posts.

by the way, you should be able to figure it out on your own.
Oh please, what kind of response is that??? Zalayeta has done nothing thus far this season to warrant a place in the team before Mutu...if you're using the NT argument don't give me that crap as both players scored goals for their respective countries in the past two weeks. Mutu is also more skilled and much quicker than Zalayeta...which just leaves me wondering why people call for the latter to be brought on for speed purposes instead of Mutu. That's right, no tactical excuses this time. It doesn't make much sense at all....we had strength the whole match up top.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But Zala has sat on the Juve bench for years, Not complaining, not even a word and has scored some very important goals when he got his chance.

Bumping him too fifth forward would be a huge slap in the face from Capello.
Zalayeta has been fifth forward for years now at Juventus. I don't see why this matters in playing the better player, which is obviously Mutu.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Zalayeta has been fifth forward for years now at Juventus. I don't see why this matters in playing the better player, which is obviously Mutu.
Do you even undurstand the way players become 1st pick with a coach?

It takes time to prove themselves, when they get their chance they have to take it. Mutu hasnt palyed many matches yet and therefore hasnt had his break yet. Its only 3 matches into the season. He will get his chance he just ahs to be patient.

Some players like, Viera, Ronaldinho on and on obviously are bought to play others like Mutu has to prove themselves.

Undurstand? Well if you dont then just wait and see who Cap will play and maybe then it will sink in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)