CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (34 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
I don't understand Capello, we lead 2-0 and he doesn't make a f-ing sub.....we start playing like in friendlies and Brugge scores....if he put a couple of players in the 30min they would have brought fresh legs and more pop to the team...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

You want pace and movement so you opt for Zalayeta instead of Mutu? It's become quite clear to me that Cap favours the big men up top, that's why he brought on Zala. He wanted to add a few inches to the side, not pace or movement because Mutu is IMO faster than Zala and his off the ball runs are definitely better.
Agreed. Capello favors the bigger players in attack and sometimes it makes no sense. Late in the game we need speed most of the time and Zalayeta doesn't give us that...Mutu would be the obvious choice. I don't understand why Capello is not playing Mutu...nothing is making sense here.

At 9:00 I'll watch the match and give my report on it thereafter. See you guys later.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
I don't understand one thing! why o why came our Keeper out of his goal why scored, the ball was gone and came at once out and got goal
you make it seem like we lost man cmon :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I don't understand Capello, we lead 2-0 and he doesn't make a f-ing sub.....we start playing like in friendlies and Brugge scores....if he put a couple of players in the 30min they would have brought fresh legs and more pop to the team...
You're right mark I don't know what the hell he's doing ! :confused:
i'm really confused

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

as i said before, mutu would have come on if i were cap, jus trying to explain capp's thinking.....and reletively speaking, Zala, in comrparison to trez has got pace and movement.
Don't try to rationalise Cap's thinking, it's just not logical sometimes.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

No, not that but I am warried about other games, at least until Gigi is back!
you dont have to be abbiati is a great player as buffon is but every1 makes a fvckk up here and there

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
I'm not one of the world's best football coaches, Capello is, but IMHO Don Fabio sucks when it comes to substitutions. He doesn't pick the right time or the right players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)