CL: Club Brugge - Juventus (48 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
Anybody watching the match...how are each of our departments playing thus far? Do we have a lot of posession?
Id say 60-40 for Juve andy. We are playing really great!! Just as you said if it wasnt for the keeper it wouldve been 5-0 or more. The team is really coherent, moving the ball smoothly, lots of attacks, not much danger from the belgians.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stijnen is really being praised by the UEFA.com commentator. He just stated we would be up 5-0 if it was not for him.
The UEFA commentator described the reality Andy. He is really on great form.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
Anybody watching the match...how are each of our departments playing thus far? Do we have a lot of posession?
We're playing great man .. the defence is very solid good game by cannavaro and kovac and blasi is suprasingly good... in midfield vieira is ok and camo and nedved are very active and playing welll... Ibra is very good had some nice moves and Trezeguet is very unlucky not scoring

very good half over all we were unlucky not to score

Mar 6, 2005
Oh fvck.. ART sports are so fvcking biased!! It was all Man U and Arsenal highlights on the channel I'm watching.. only one or two juve highlights! FVCK! And here I was scared half to death thinking we aren't creating anything, when trezeguet keeps hitting the post and they don't show a damn thing!!! Sons of Bitches.. :(

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is sick! this game should be over and done with already! Im just holping we keep plugging away, as the goal should come. Hopefully we wont get sucker punched and conceed. either way we're playing really well. C'MON JUVE!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
To sum things up for you. The defenders were tested twice and they passed the test. Abbiati once and he did what he had to do.

Our midfield is amazing, they are doing more than they are asked. Zambrotta is running forward when needed as well as Blasi. Nedved is very active and as we all expected Vieira and Emerson are exchanging roles in going forward.

Zlatan is giving lots of trouble to the defenders and Trezeguet is shooting and the keeper is excelling.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++
Oh fvck.. ART sports are so fvcking biased!! It was all Man U and Arsenal highlights on the channel I'm watching.. only one or two juve highlights! FVCK! And here I was scared half to death thinking we aren't creating anything, when trezeguet keeps hitting the post and they don't show a damn thing!!! Sons of Bitches.. :(
What did you think they do? They have the EPL! Of course they will be biased. Especially that Al-Jazeerah got the italian now, Its head-2-head now...but yeah they suck!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
We shoul be up 5-0 if it wasen't for that keeper....Blasi M.O.M for Juve at RB IMO, I'm shocked.....
He's not MOM but he's doing a great job, his runs are not bad at all, and his combining with Camoranesi is interesting.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by mark77 ] ++
We shoul be up 5-0 if it wasen't for that keeper....Blasi M.O.M for Juve at RB IMO, I'm shocked.....
Actually I am amazed and wouldnt know whot to choose MOM...they all played great!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)