[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
in the end RM deserved to win it imo.

and fuck Simeone :inter: he alone is reason enough to hate Atletico.
disgusting team, playing disgusting football, with a disgusting coach on the sidelines.
ATM ran out of batteries for the extra time very much like we did against Bayern. Changes were already made and the team was designed to protect the lead till the end. In the first 90 minutes they deserved to go home with the title.

Why do you hate Simeone? With the squad that he has the guy is a consistent miracle maker. Their CL run was very impressive 2 years ago and now they are doing the same. Even last year we struggled to cause his team any damage despite our superiority on paper.

He was an inter player sure but so were Ronaldo, Recoba and Crespo all of which are players that I have nothing against and have no problem rooting for. Even as a player he was a warrior type.

In terms of over achieving in the last decade or so I think the most impressive story is Ranieri, followed by Simeone, then Mou's Porto and Conte's Juve. Then maybe Klopp's BVB. Simeone though seems to be capable of doing the same thing consistently. I would love to have him as our coach in a couple of years.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
ATM ran out of batteries for the extra time very much like we did against Bayern. Changes were already made and the team was designed to protect the lead till the end. In the first 90 minutes they deserved to go home with the title.

Why do you hate Simeone? With the squad that he has the guy is a consistent miracle maker. Their CL run was very impressive 2 years ago and now they are doing the same. Even last year we struggled to cause his team any damage despite our superiority on paper.

He was an inter player sure but so were Ronaldo, Recoba and Crespo all of which are players that I have nothing against and have no problem rooting for. Even as a player he was a warrior type.

In terms of over achieving in the last decade or so I think the most impressive story is Ranieri, followed by Simeone, then Mou's Porto and Conte's Juve. Then maybe Klopp's BVB. Simeone though seems to be capable of doing the same thing consistently. I would love to have him as our coach in a couple of years.
AM scored a lucky goal (thanks to san iker) and did nothing but sitting deep and defending. RM was better in the second half and the extra time and therefore deserved to win it imo.

Simone is nothing but a even more disgusting version of Conte & a antifootball playing 1-trick pony.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This game today again showed how hard it is to press the whole game against these possession based teams. Atletico were camped at their box after the 60th minute and didn't have the legs to press Barca anymore.

We just ran out of steam against Bayern as did Atletico today the difference was they were able to avoid mistakes (apart from Gabi's handball) we sadly weren't these games are decided by such a small margins.
We didnt ran out of steam. We were absolutely raping bayern. However, when Morata came off, Mandzukic decided he was a central midfielder, allowing bayern's defence to move 30 meters forward, and play their favorite game.

We had no subs. All had some injury. And we missed Marchisio, who covers most ground.

And even then, Bayern needed a disgusting amount of luck and consecutive fuckups of licht and evra to score that equaliser

You need to be able to keep the ball to release some pressure, and have a counter threat.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
AM scored a lucky goal (thanks to san iker) and did nothing but sitting deep and defending. RM was better in the second half and the extra time and therefore deserved to win it imo.

Simone is nothing but a even more disgusting version of Conte & a antifootball playing 1-trick pony.
I'd say he is a better version of Conte & Allegri. Super motivational skills and super tactical brilliance. He really built a powerful team out of nothing.

You wouldn't want a Conte that can consistently take you to the finals and consistently schools Madrid and oftentimes Barca too? Come on man.

Also sitting deep and defending against a team with Madrid's fire power is no easy task. He schooled Madrid plenty of times in the league too. He used effective counter attacking football against Barca today to win 2-0. We saw how difficult it is defending against these kind of teams in our Barca match last year and Bayern this year. This is despite the fact that we have better players than ATM except for Griezman.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Atletico stands a chance against Bayern, they are the type of team who can make them struggle.

Furthermore, Bayern is weak at the back and Atletico knows how to close down a result.
Athletico's game is around setting up deep and narrow and forcing the opponent wide. Wich works excellent against barcelona

Bayern's game is around forcing the opponent to set up deep and narrow, keep the play VERY wide, and try to create 2v1's with the wide player and forward runner or striker. Bayern is literally the worst team for athletico to face.

Madrid on the other hand, has the best player in the world, all the speed in the world and 7 players who can play it over bayern's silly defence. Madrid will eat bayern

- - - Updated - - -

You know it won't happen. Real Bayern is the potential super final now that Barca is out, no way they get each other
Barcelona didnt get a rightfull crucial penalty. Tide is turning

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I'd say he is a better version of Conte & Allegri. Super motivational skills and super tactical brilliance. He really built a powerful team out of nothing.

You wouldn't want a Conte that can consistently take you to the finals and consistently schools Madrid and oftentimes Barca too? Come on man.
i give you that, but tactical wise there is no chance he is on the same level as Max.

and would i want someone like him?
no. not at all costs. not if he acts like a monkey on the sidelines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)