[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i know. staring at it for 30 minutes now trying to figure out what to do with it.
Make it poop?

Riding a dildo?
Riding a dolphin!
Getting pooped on

So much potential :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Make it poop actually :lol:

Make it poop bisquets :rofl:
Alot of busquet heads being pooped out. Or Bayern's starting 11's heads being pooped out

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Rummenigge: Bayern were cheated
By Football Espana staff

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has claimed that Bayern Munich were “a bit cheated” in Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final elimination by Atletico Madrid.
Much of the build-up to the tie centred on Rummenigge’s assertion that Atleti did not deserve to progress beyond Juventus, who were knocked out by Bayern at the last-16 stage, and the CEO chose to hold referee Cuneyt Cakir accountable for his club exiting the competition as opposed to Los Colchoneros being the better team.
“We feel a bit cheated. The referee didn’t give a good account of himself,” he said after the second leg, which the Bavarians won 2-1, although Antoine Griezmann’s away goal rendered the result obsolete.
[FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]The former Germany striker’s remarks came in stark contrast to those of his Coach Pep Guardiola, who countered: “I don’t think the main reason [for Bayerns elimination] was the referee.”

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It's why I don't like Atletico as much as I used to. I understand their tactics and I'm not against them at all. It's what they need to do to win. But I don't understand most of the praise these guys are getting. From all the European top teams, they play the most negative football by far.
I love negative football if executed as amazingly well as Atletico does.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

My favourite one of yours so far :rofl:

Rummenigge: Bayern were cheated
By Football Espana staff
rummenigge-close490epa_0_2.gif

Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has claimed that Bayern Munich were “a bit cheated” in Tuesday’s Champions League semi-final elimination by Atletico Madrid.
Much of the build-up to the tie centred on Rummenigge’s assertion that Atleti did not deserve to progress beyond Juventus, who were knocked out by Bayern at the last-16 stage, and the CEO chose to hold referee Cuneyt Cakir accountable for his club exiting the competition as opposed to Los Colchoneros being the better team.
“We feel a bit cheated. The referee didn’t give a good account of himself,” he said after the second leg, which the Bavarians won 2-1, although Antoine Griezmann’s away goal rendered the result obsolete.
[FONT=verdana, arial]
[/FONT]The former Germany striker’s remarks came in stark contrast to those of his Coach Pep Guardiola, who countered: “I don’t think the main reason [for Bayerns elimination] was the referee.”
What a fucking asshole.

Would make it incredible easy to hate Bayern, if it wasn't already in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, what a game yesterday. This week just keeps getting better and better.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I love negative football if executed as amazingly well as Atletico does.
I wasn't talking about my own personal taste. I like that they are about that, you need all sorts of styles. But it bugs me that suddenly everyone likes this team when if an Italian team would do the same they'd receive nothing but the worst comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)