[CL] Champions League 2015/2016 (68 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Juve from two seasons ago was entirely different team in terms of mentality. Euromax has taken this team to another level and we've qualified now with a round to spare. This is a standard for us. We were drawn in the toughest group of this year's CL and were never troubled. Conte and Euromax are miles apart and we now have one of the tactically most astute coaches in the game, with impeccable ability to read the game and adapt to opponent, exploiting their weaknesses to our advantage. It will be a difficult game, but we'll be ready for this challenge, more than ever. This Juve has what it takes to lift the cup this season.
Music for my ears

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Originally Posted by Mus™ V
Ffs of course we draw the best team in europe
Quote Originally Posted by The Cusp
Bye CL
Quote Originally Posted by piotrr View Post
Roma are fucked
we are fucked

goodbye coefficienti
no-one saw this coming.
Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero_Aus View Post
Nah man.

We'd have a 50/50 chance against Atletico (at least)

Our chances are about 10% at best. 2nd worst draw possible.
Quote Originally Posted by Klin View Post
What I wish for is that once we get eliminated, it won't destroy our morale so we can focus on the league.
Quote Originally Posted by JUVEMAN1211 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA....hahaha....ha...ha..........hold me
Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post
Zero chance to be the better team over 2 legs against Bayern.

Good thing is ,now we can focus only on Serie A.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
The bad thing is that Coman will fuk us hardcore on the wings. Thats a given.
Quote Originally Posted by Orgut View Post
Do you understand that we could have got Kiev instead of Bayern?!
Instead of being 90% out we could have been 99% Through!
This is the worst possible draw (along with Barca) - Hope Vidal gives us a discount...
Quote Originally Posted by PhRoZeN View Post
Im just going to repeat what we already knew. That sevilla match was everything and now we have nothing. I seriously cant see us beating Bayern. February is a long way though hopefully Bayern with a crisis and us beaing at our peak can only be our salvage but its hope what we cling to. Zero confidence on this one, sorry guys but this is the end.
Quote Originally Posted by Amer View Post
We all know whats coming - big loss on aggregate like last time.

Our only hope is if we catch some crazy run of form in which Pogba, Cuadrado and Morata explode.

Even then it would be a close tie.
Quote Originally Posted by W View Post
Juventus great mentality Which is why we are second, to a team we beat twice.

Is he talking about "The Italian mentality"?
Quote Originally Posted by DUKAC View Post
Usuall "show respect to other team bullshit".Otherwise they know that they will beat us.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
This topic needs a bit more of Seven's "we will win cause we are juventus"

I dont get this negativism.

its not "we will lose, they are better. We roll over and die". If you think that, you should support Roma as they have the same loser mentality.

It is "its a very hard draw. Difficult game. But we must believe in ourselves and give them hell, they are favorites but we won before as the underdog".
Me neither. Playing for JUVENTUS requires from players to posses winning mentality, ability to deal with pressure week in week out. The difference to teams like napoli or roma, whose players usually buckle under pressure and shift the blame for their failures on other factors, always looking for excuses. Players who are at JUVENTUS have absolutely right mindset to cope with every challenge that present itself and come out of it victorious on vast majority of occasions. JUVENTUS should never be considered as an underdog, no matter the team JUVENTUS are facing, because we are JUVENTUS.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yeah pretty much what we have to do..one thing with conte was he tried to go head to head with Bayern and beat them at possession by employing the useless 3-5-2..
One thing about Max that is better than conte is his flexibility and now he needs to play a diff system..against the likes of Bayern, we need to be able to absorb and counter while their defence is still getting back, this is when holes will open up..for this we need to be able to play 4-2-3-1 especially at home..pogba and marchisio need to act as stoppers first and foremost, Bayern can NOT score an away goal period..if they don't score we have a great chance of winning in Germany.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Don't be a smartass as usual. I was only quoting that they "rate" us and "admire" us "very high" as a usual bullshit interview after the draw what the managers of the opponent club does .Otherwise ,how their eventual win against us will be a big success?But they actually think that they will easily overcome us.That has nothing to do with me being an utmost Juve supporter and I will be the happiest person if we beat them.If nothing for ,just for that Vidal shit. I have nothing else to explain about attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Added to the bitch list.
So grateful.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
I can't say I was excited about the draw when I looked it up on my phone early this morning. But it is what it is. If we are indeed back among the elites of Europe, we can't go into matches like this with any hesitation. There is more than 2 months left until the first leg. This team has improved drastically in the last 3 months and cannot let up in the next few weeks.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Found this posted on reddit

Some history on the UCL last 16 match ups

• Dynamo ousted Manchester City 2-1 on aggregate in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League round of 16, winning 2-0 at home before a 1-0 away defeat.
  • Benfica eliminated Zenit 4-3 on aggregate in the 2011/12 round of 16, although the Russian club won both of the duo's fixtures in last season's group stage.
  • Atlético posted two wins against PSV in the 2008/09 group stage, 3-0 in Eindhoven and 2-1 in Madrid.
  • Bayern overcame Juventus 2-0 away and home in the 2012/13 quarter-finals en route to lifting the trophy. Juventus had won the first three of the teams' meetings but Bayern are now unbeaten in the last five, recording four victories.
  • Barcelona beat Arsenal in the 2009/10 quarter-finals and 2010/11 round of 16, and also the 2006 UEFA Champions League final in Saint-Denis.
  • Chelsea and Paris have met in each of the last two seasons, Chelsea winning their 2013/14 quarter-final and Paris edging last season's round of 16 tie on away goals.
  • Roma and Real Madrid have played eight times, all in the UEFA Champions League and all since 2001/02. Roma knocked Madrid out in the 2007/08 round of 16, winning 2-1 both home and away.
  • Gent and Wolfsburg have never played before. Both are competition debutants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)