[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Badass quoted some Ian posts and a link to his farewell drama letter. I clicked it and saw that he mentioned denco as one of the great posters. That made me laugh consider how terrible denco was! He called me and Andy racists because we mocked Thuram .... not to forget the dead pixel in his avatar that he never bothered to change.
wasnt he the guy who kept linking to his blog after every match?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
There is one member during that period that everyone forgot, he also went and joined Akhmedios forum....who remembers Carlo D? Taxi driver and Roma fan....we had a fucking Roma fan....two actually!!!! Nicole and her lover the suicide freak, Menace :lol2:

What an era!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is one member during that period that everyone forgot, he also went and joined Akhmedios forum....who remembers Carlo D? Taxi driver and Roma fan....we had a fucking Roma fan....two actually!!!! Nicole and her lover the suicide freak, Menace :lol2:

What an era!
I remember him :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was like 50 back then.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

What an era!
Haha I remember that shit. Nicole would hit me up on Msn after sessions with her bf - and menace would talk about how he wanted to take his own life. Hope they're well. :lol:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Haha I remember that shit. Nicole would hit me up on Msn after sessions with her bf - and menace would talk about how he wanted to take his own life. Hope they're well.
Menace convinced Nicole that he was from France when he actually is from Yemen. Hilarious shit considering she wanted to move to France to live with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)