[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (8 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Diego Simeone believes Barcelona will face a difficult task in defeating Juventus in the Champions League final.

The teams meet at Berlin’s Olympiastadion on June 6 and the Atletico Madrid boss, asked about Juve’s chances, said he felt that although Barcelona are favourites it may turn into a testing evening for the Catalans.

“Juventus? I see this as being a tremendously difficult final...but for Barcelona,” maintained the Argentine in an interview with Onda Cero.

“Juve are a Cup side and when those type of clubs appear in these games it can be very complex.

“I always said that if Juventus are at this stage and have reached the highest level of competition then you must watch out.

“They are like sides you see in the World Cup, like Italy, who keep getting through and people say 'they were lucky, they faced this team or that’...yes, lucky but they still got through and had the opportunity to win it.

“Juve have a lot of players who work very well together and have been waiting for this Cup final for a long time.

“I wouldn’t give Barca a better chance of winning it than Juventus,” he affirmed.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:howler: I can't believe I didn't ever come across this till today, I would have fucking smacked him one
If you look back, a lot of people who now say Forza Moggi were convinced we were guilty. The cherry picked evidence that came out in the beginning seemed to prove it. Now it's obvious to anyone who is not a retard that Moratti organised this, but it wasn't in 2006.

For me the situation in terms of refereeing hasn't changed much. Did the refs favour us? Yes, a little bit, but they also favourite the other big clubs against weaker opponents, especially at home. If we have to pick one team that was favoured the most, it's definitely Milan. It's the same thing now, the only difference is that after all the good referees were banned in 2006, and Italy had the best referees and linesmen in the world, the quality of the officials has dropped.

At the end of the day, Inter fucked us in the short term, but they fucked themselves in the long run. I don't see them breaking even anytime soon.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you look back, a lot of people who now say Forza Moggi were convinced we were guilty. The cherry picked evidence that came out in the beginning seemed to prove it. Now it's obvious to anyone who is not a retard that Moratti organised this, but it wasn't in 2006.

For me the situation in terms of refereeing hasn't changed much. Did the refs favour us? Yes, a little bit, but they also favourite the other big clubs against weaker opponents, especially at home. If we have to pick one team that was favoured the most, it's definitely Milan. It's the same thing now, the only difference is that after all the good referees were banned in 2006, and Italy had the best referees and linesmen in the world, the quality of the officials has dropped.

At the end of the day, Inter fucked us in the short term, but they fucked themselves in the long run. I don't see them breaking even anytime soon.
I can honestly say i defended the club since day one of the scandal i didnt believe for a moment that moggi was behind it all. In fact for me at least it was an obvious conspiracy theory involving mainly key directors both former and present at inter and their pirelli sponsors

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
1996 started my first ever Job. Juve gets to the Final of CL.
1997 started another Job. Juve gets to the Final of CL.
1998 started my next adventure. Juve gets to another CL Final......stayed until 2003. Yep you all guessed it. Another CL Final. New Job

Stayed at this place for 10 years left, left because my son was born took 1 1\2 years off work. Started a new Job, Juve gets to CL Final 2015. :lol:

Bit of a running joke these days with my mates. Seriously WTF???!!

Aug 26, 2014
1996 started my first ever Job. Juve gets to the Final of CL.
1997 started another Job. Juve gets to the Final of CL.
1998 started my next adventure. Juve gets to another CL Final......stayed until 2003. Yep you all guessed it. Another CL Final. New Job

Stayed at this place for 10 years left, left because my son was born took 1 1\2 years off work. Started a new Job, Juve gets to CL Final 2015. :lol:

Bit of a running joke these days with my mates. Seriously WTF???!!
You should get a new job every year :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
blast from the past?
Badass quoted some Ian posts and a link to his farewell drama letter. I clicked it and saw that he mentioned denco as one of the great posters. That made me laugh consider how terrible denco was! He called me and Andy racists because we mocked Thuram .... not to forget the dead pixel in his avatar that he never bothered to change.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Badass quoted some Ian posts and a link to his farewell drama letter. I clicked it and saw that he mentioned denco as one of the great posters. That made me laugh consider how terrible denco was! He called me and Andy racists because we mocked Thuram .... not to forget the dead pixel in his avatar that he never bothered to change.
i miss him though. he was intense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)