[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (10 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Diving La Liga fags worry me. I can see a soft penalty for them at some point.
Me too. I can see the fag Neymar falling down like Sniper chest-shot hit him only to roll on the ground like a squirrel.

- - - Updated - - -

On their forum,some guy compared us to Greece 2004 :lol2:
I take back what i said regarding them having a respectful discussion there.There's actually way too much ignorance compared to this place.
This place can be mental institution at times, but we are Oxford to that place which reminds me of Inter forums.

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
I take back what i said regarding them having a respectful discussion there.There's actually way too much ignorance compared to this place.
give me link

on every balsa folum only kids :cry:

- - - Updated - - -

oh found
http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/12911-CL-Final-Barca-Juve?p=1473530#post1473530

bus
defence
catenaccio
lol

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Diving La Liga fags worry me. I can see a soft penalty for them at some point.
Am not trying to be negative here but My main concern is the Referee because its obvious they do not want Juventus win cl final They want at least one Spanish team can win in the final (CL or Europa League FINA)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Me too. I can see the fag Neymar falling down like Sniper chest-shot hit him only to roll on the ground like a squirrel.

- - - Updated - - -

This place can be mental institution at times, but we are Oxford to that place which reminds me of Inter forums.
This place is actually a lot better than most other forums when it comes to having balanced opinions. I think the two main reasons for that are: There are no glory hunters that would support Juve(or at least not yet :D), the diversity in this place, we have people from all over the world.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I mean I haven't given this Barca forum a detailed look, but tbh I think we perceive our forum more sensible simply because we already filter out all the ignorant statements and focus on the sensible ones, while the opposite happens when we look on other forums. It's pretty normal behaviour.

That being said, I don think that we profit from being a forum not in the native language of our team (Italian), meaning that there are a lot of international guys.

- - - Updated - - -

This place is actually a lot better than most other forums when it comes to having balanced opinions. I think the two main reasons for that are: There are no glory hunters that would support Juve(or at least not yet :D), the diversity in this place, we have people from all over the world.
Basically this as my second paragraph :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ian's was a great story. Wasn't it Calcipolli that made him "realize" that Juve were cheats, and so he went on to support Barca? :D
Yes. He felt that he was betrayed but when I asked him to give me an evidence or story-line where he felt or evaluated Juve were cheats he couldn't respond back.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Yes. He felt that he was betrayed but when I asked him to give me an evidence or story-line where he felt or evaluated Juve were cheats he couldn't respond back.
:lol:

I remember laughing so hard when I read those posts of his. If at the very least he just stopped supporting Juve, but to go ahead and jump on the Barca bandwagon then too, it makes it obvious that he was just waiting for the smallest of excuses to do that. :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Indeed it is normal behaviour.But for every RUS on the Juve forum there are ten such RUS's on La Liga and EPL forums.Thats my point.
Thats why General football forums tend to be the best where there's less bias and delusion than on single team forums.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
:lol:

I remember laughing so hard when I read those posts of his. If at the very least he just stopped supporting Juve, but to go ahead and jump on the Barca bandwagon then too, it makes it obvious that he was just waiting for the smallest of excuses to do that. :p
Other names disappeared too. Maher, Engongo I remember they were posting on Barca forums, I forgot who spot them.

We had detectives :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Indeed it is normal behaviour.But for every RUS on the Juve forum there are ten such RUS's on La Liga and EPL forums.Thats my point.
Thats why General football forums tend to be the best where there's less bias and delusion than on single team forums.
My theory is precisely that the difference in the number of deluded members isn't that great as it seems at first glance. Can't prove it of course though :D

Except probably for EPL forums, as most of their users are English and therefore often double-biased.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Other names disappeared too. Maher, Engongo I remember they were posting on Barca forums, I forgot who spot them.

We had detectives :lol:
:lol: Those were the days man. Maher especially, didn't we lose count of the number of teams he supported :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit totally forgot about that... it's a perfect final :lol:
:lol: How could you forget such a story.

that was maher wasn't it?
No, it was Ian who stopped supporting Juve and started supporting Barca. Maher supported Juve and Barca and a few other teams simultaneously :D

Forever a Tuz legend :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)