[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (6 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We are according to bookmakers, but personally I believe we gonna win this shit. I can feel it.
Yeah. This has Juve written all over it. I don't know why, but I feel that this is ours. I know: Messi, Suarez, Neymar.. That is probably the most impressive forward line any team has ever had. But I just don't care. We'll win it anyway.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Ironically, we played both teams in this season's tournament. Good sign I'm guessing. ;)

Our hotel is rated #2 in Berlin on TripAdvisor, Barcelona's is #4.

Give us the trophy already.
:D

We are according to bookmakers, but personally I believe we gonna win this shit. I can feel it.
Same. Felt this way in 2006 also when Italy made he finals. Just seems to be that element of luck in our favour this season for some reason. Maybe to even out events like the Gala game last season.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
Ironically, we played both teams in this season's tournament. Good sign I'm guessing. ;)

:D

Same. Felt this way in 2006 also when Italy made he finals. Just seems to be that element of luck in our favour this season for some reason. Maybe to even out events like the Gala game last season.
how was italy the underdog in 06? there wasn't any other better team at that time.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
The 2000, 02, 04, 06 Azzurri should have won everything.

I know for a fact that 02 squad would have easily won it had the ref not $#@!ed terribly bad.
Between 90 and 2006 we had an amazing generation! It's a shame they won only a world cup!
The 2002 was much stronger than the 2006 one too bad the asian bought the cup and cheated us out together with Spain and Portugal. It will remain the worst shame of world football. Korea 2002 what a bad joke! and you still see koreans on youtube claiming it wasn't :DDD

Anyhow 94-2002-2006 it should have been that way. Sadly it didn't happen ;( and that Euro 2000 my gosh i never hated a funny rule like the golden goal one....

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Italy used to have really talented players when you think of it. It's such a shame now the strikers are Balotelli, Osvaldo, Zaza and the likes when back in the day you were spoiled for choice. FFS compare that to Inzaghi, Vieiri, DP, Totti and co :wth:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Between 90 and 2006 we had an amazing generation! It's a shame they won only a world cup!
The 2002 was much stronger than the 2006 one too bad the asian bought the cup and cheated us out together with Spain and Portugal. It will remain the worst shame of world football. Korea 2002 what a bad joke! and you still see koreans on youtube claiming it wasn't :DDD

Anyhow 94-2002-2006 it should have been that way. Sadly it didn't happen ;( and that Euro 2000 my gosh i never hated a funny rule like the golden goal one....
:agree: The worst refereeing tournament ever. Italy should have won that.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy used to have really talented players when you think of it. It's such a shame now the strikers are Balotelli, Osvaldo, Zaza and the likes when back in the day you were spoiled for choice. FFS compare that to Inzaghi, Vieiri, DP, Totti and co :wth:
Montella, Delvecchio alone were guarantee goals for you.

Now: Balotelli, Cassano, Insigne, Osvaldo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The 2000, 02, 04, 06 Azzurri should have won everything.

I know for a fact that 02 squad would have easily won it had the ref not fucked terribly bad.
Absolutely, shouldve done a lot better. Thank fuck they won it on 06, that group of players, Del Piero..They deserved it.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Portugal sucked that tourney. When you get mollywhopped by a 19 year old Donovan in your opening match, there isn't much to complain about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)