[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (5 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Not gonna bash you for liking el clasico but what's so special about a match that you get 5 times a season
You're such a fanboy it isn't even funny anymore. Your taste in football is truly horrendous.
Look guys i supported bayern against barca, and i never support real unless they play chelsea or united, so by extension that means i prefer juve to go through. But a classico fnal would be interesting. Classico is always a classico, no matter if they play it 5 times or 10, the best players in the world are on show. Despite what your run of the mill football hipster would say, the classico is always a spectacle.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Look guys i supported bayern against barca, and i never support real unless they play chelsea or united, so by extension that means i prefer juve to go through. But a classico fnal would be interesting. Classico is always a classico, no matter if they play it 5 times or 10, the best players in the world are on show. Despite what your run of the mill football hipster would say, the classico is always a spectacle.
No, it's not. It's a game that has been played and hyped far too much these last few years. I've had enough. If I am to choose a classic game it's Juventus-Real anyway, so I'm happy I'm getting it tonight.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Unless it really is a claSico :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)