[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (73 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
:tuttosport:

Exactly what should of happened like in '03 but we shat the bed vs Meelan. :(
how? we met real and inter met milan iirc

- - - Updated - - -

December will be the new nominations for Ballon d'Or. We are only two games until the trophy. Man, we are so close :touched:
messi will win it even if he does nothing in the final..don't care about the ballon...no one will vote a juventus player

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The 1st and 3rd goals could have been dealt with a lot better, that was all wrong. The 2nd goal is what wins games and trophies.

Barcelona have been clear favourites for some time, and it's a shame that we could potentially meet such a team in that form in the final, but let's get there first.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I don't care too, but it would be nice for Tevez. Player and man like him deserves to win it.

- - - Updated - - -

You all forgot that in both finals that we lost in 97 and 98, Juventus was the outstanding favourite. It didn't help us much.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
how? we met real and inter met milan iirc

- - - Updated - - -

messi will win it even if he does nothing in the final..don't care about the ballon...no one will vote a juventus player
Nah man we played Barcelona in the quarters with Zalayeta knocking them out in ET, then we knocked out Madrid in the semis and we failed in the finals. This is year we will crush Madrid in semis and demolish Barcelona for the title.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Your such a fanboy it is ridiculous. Messi doesn't work way harder for his goals. Some of them, sure. Others no. He plays with Neymar and Suarez FFS.

This year Messi:

35 Liga games. 40 goals. 18 assists
11 CL games. 10 goals. 4 assists

Ronaldo:

33 Liga games. 42 goals 15 assists
11 CL games. 10 goals. 3 assists

Stop the nonsense about assists. Messi has 4 more assists in 2 more games. And 2 less goals. They're having basically identical seasons. But Barca has the 3 of the 5 best attackers on the planet in a single team, which is a huge advantage for Messi.

As I said. He's better. Saying otherwise is silly. But saying it's not even close is equally silly and laughable. Get a grip on the fanboy thing.
I really don't see why Messi would be that much better. Look at Ronaldo's aerial abilities, that's an aspect of his game Messi doesn't have. They're just different, but very close.

Your stats pretty much confirm it so I don't see why you reach the conclusion Messi is better..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's not close at all, Messi is a far better player than Ronaldo and the only department Ronaldo is able to keep up with Messi is goals. When u compare the goals of both players Messi has to work so much harder for his goals and does not rely on his team mates to get most of his goals.

Ronaldo is playing purely for goals and nothing else, Messi is creating the majority of the chances for Barca and scoring some very tough goals out of no where in a moment of magic.

Messi is so far ahead of Ronaldo it's not even remotely close. Ronaldo rarely impresses me when i watch him but Messi has taken my breathe away countless times this season with his amazing dribbling, passing, vision, goals and technical ability.
You should support Barca. You're in the wrong forum.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
I can't hate on Messi at all and it's not the actual club I have a problem with

But I really come close to vomiting at times watching half the barca team pretend to get stabbed then surrounding the ref and $#@! talking in the media afterwards.
Even though I rate him as the best player I've ever seen, I just can't like the guy. He is quiet and looks weird and does charity and wears ugly suits. Ughh..
Neymar is even more unbearable. I am a huge fan of suarez though.

- - - Updated - - -

Real should make it happen and buy Messi. There wont be another chance to see footballers that good playing together.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Beating Real Madrid AND Barcelona once more in this day and age, to win the CL :touched: with Gigi :touched: maaaaaan for Gigi :touched:
barca still need to beat bayern i won't be surprised if bayern can beat barca with 4-0 in second leg and ndia reach the final.i think , Bayern is obviously the easiest opponent for us in Final but they are Unpredictable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)