[CL] Champions League 2014/15 (157 Viewers)

Who do you want us to face in 1/2?

• Barcelona

• Real Madrid

• Bayern

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I can understand Porto's fear against Bayern (understandable since they won the first leg unexpectedly) and still managed to score a goal last night even if their goalkeeper and defenders put on an embarrassing show.

But PSG, fvcking PSG spends millions and millions, they lose both legs and in the 2nd leg last night they didn't EVEN TRY to score let alone not being aggressive and pushing forward.
:agree: Watched until the 2 goals were scored & they were pathetic.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This is why you disgust me as a human being, zizinho.
i thought we are talking about Muller not me?

here is an interesting fact: Muller last night became the German player with most goals in CL history scoring 27 goals. can you name them all? whats your favorite Muller goal? share your thoughts

Muller now has scored 27 goals in 67 games (0.40 goals per game) beating Mario Gomez' previous record of 26 goals in 44 games (0.54 goals per game). 3rd is Michael Ballack with 16 goals in 93 games (0.18), 4th is Klose with 14 in 39 (0.36), Carsten Jancker is 5th with 12 goals in 49 games (0.24) etc.

http://www.rp-online.de/sport/fussb...-die-besten-deutschen-torjaeger-bid-1.2548277

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
i think ive been seeing some members here saying they hate/dont like him but i dont know why. he would actually be a perfect player for Juve, i wish we get him one day
It's because he's a travesty. He has no discernable skill. He shouldn't score as many goals as he does. We hate Muller, because he doesn't abide by the laws of physics.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
It's because he's a travesty. He has no discernable skill. He shouldn't score as many goals as he does. We hate Muller, because he doesn't abide by the laws of physics.
This is actually my opinion of him too :D

I mean if you had to point out one thing Muller is really good at, you wouldn't really be able to. But at the same time he's a highly effective player :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 156)