[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (77 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Maybe we would have lost if we weren't doping.. its not like the match was fixed. Do you know of the investigations that went on etc..?
tbh i havn't really taken it seriously as it just seems like the same old anti Juve witch hunt that we're used to seeing now, but this is all i've bothered to read on the matter

'Players Juve used for doping final against Ajax' The Juventus players have used doping in 1996 for the final of the Champions League, the Italian club beat Ajax on penalties. Photo: Reuters This is evident from examination of Other Times Sport. The program of the NOS showed blood levels reexamine by hematologist Giuseppe D'Onofrio. The Italian blood doping expert concluded that Juventus was prepared. That was also the opinion of D'Onofrio in 1998, but at that time there were no resources to investigate. Using EPO or blood doping In November 2004 determined the court in Turin that is used at Juventus between 1994 and 1998 doping but could not establish in any competitions that happened. The findings of D'Onofrio were considered scientific evidence and not as legal evidence. Club doctor Riccardo Agricola was later sentenced to 22 months in prison for sporting fraud and negligence in the protection of the health of the players. Juventus was the cup that just keep the conquered. Rome in 1996 Hard spanking "This is strange. When I see this, I feel bad," said former Ajax player Finidi George. "It was not just one player. It there were several of that team. If you have six or seven players who were drugged in the game, you play very false," said Finidi. "The first thing that comes to mind is that this should be. Football hard punished simply doping free and that can be very easy," commented Ronald de Boer, who was also player of Ajax in the final, against the NIS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well that wasn't a terribly interesting final.

Quite entertaining, as finals go, but both teams too intent on running around very fast rather than actually doing anything much good.

Both sides are much better to watch when Goetze and Kroos are playing and just shifting the balance slightly towards ball-players rather than runners.

I really like watching both Bayern and Dortmund, but I'm yet to really enjoy a game between the two of them.

- - - Updated - - -

I remember Cannavaro said a year ago that the reason Italian teams play with 3 CB's was because there weren't any good defenders around like the good ol' days, the fucker was right.
Yeah, he was speaking about the lack of CBs capable of defending one-on-one against forwards and he was right.

You can also extent it to the fulbacks, because there are very few out there who defend well enough to play well in a traditional back four, so playing as wingbacks also suits them more.

how the fuck can you play with offside trap against bayern? donno...
You can, but you need a truly colossal pressing game in front of the defence.

After thae first twenty minutes, Dormund couldn't get enough pressure on the ball, so Bayern were able to pick apart the high line.

Bender and Grosskreutz were the ones who didn't really manage to do enough for most of the game and the basically disappeared in the last twenty minutes.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
with 4-2-3-1 you can't against bayern ...that's my humble opinion.
You may be right about that.

I did wonder before the game if Dortmund should go for more muscle in midfield and play Kehl instead of Grosskreutz and play more of a 4-3-3.

Not convinced that would really have helped, though.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Was quite interesting watching an Italian ref operating to a different standard.

Was far more inclined to let the game flow and was much slower to book people than he normally would be in a Serie A game.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
so happy for Arjen,

called overrated and benched in march 2013. then raping chiello (best mandefender in the world), killing Barça's last hope twice and then in the final the matchwinner

true world class player. :delpiero:

arjen Robben :heart:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
so happy for Arjen,

called overrated and benched in march 2013. then raping chiello (best mandefender in the world), killing Barça's last hope twice and then in the final the matchwinner

true world class player. :delpiero:

arjen Robben :heart:
"Raping Chiello". Mandefender?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)