[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (148 Viewers)

Maldeika

Apr 4, 2013
BVB had no choice because Bayern paid the release clause in the contract.

However, given that they had decided to pay the release clause, I don't see why they couldn't have waited until the summer.
I think the release clause has a termination date - 1st of May. So to draw it has to be announced until 1st of May. And - Dortmund is the only one who is to be blamed for Götze leaving. A year ago he had a contract without a release clause until 2014. Even if the agent insisted on the release clause for a prolongation why was the sum so much affordable (if you see the transfer sums in the recent year 37 million for Götze is a nobrainer - they would have gotten more without clause) - and why can it be drawn already 2013? In Marco Reus contract there is a release clause, too (the same agent) - but it cannot be drawn before 2014...

Bayern would be totally stupid if they would not have gone for him. What I do not like is that Klopp (and Hummels) - even if he does not say it directly like this - make Götze to be a traitor in some of the interviews. You just do not do that with a 20 year old. He is just a young player that sees a better chance for his career with a move. He would be stupid not to do it.

Bayern might not be likeable as a club. But they have many likeable players.
What is not likeable about Bayern? That they are a big club that has money? They worked for being in that situation. And the officials just fight for their interests - or to get the attention of the media away from the team. Actually the club is very loveable, starting with the jewish beginnings and the trouble during Nazigermany and with the doings later on. There is a reason why all the explayers still feel at home in the club and like to come back. A club that is very fan friendly, makes test matches for the account of the smaller clubs in the area, for charity and against fan clubs or in favour of clubs who are short before insolvency. Uli Hoeneß - even if he has now private tax problems - is known as Mother Theresa of the club as he even welcomed players in his home for weeks when they had private problems (Deisler with his depressions, Mehmet Scholl when his marriage broke), even helped out explayers when they had problems and always is there when it means charity. It is just some aspects, but there is a lot. That there is no other club that is as competitve in Germany is not a problem that Bayern caused - it is the failure of the others. There are some clubs that had the chance to be in the top permanently in the last 20 to 30 years - but like Dortmund at the begin of the century they just blew it.

------------

Do you know that stupid feeling in your stomach prior to big matches. Even if you are "only a fan"? It is about the same feeling a lot of people have before taking exams etc. (I never had it there as everything was in my control - I had it before I got the results...) Usually I have that feeling only on the matchdays. This time this feeling in my stomach is already there since the beginning of yesterday. I just do not hope that it ends like last year.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's predict which Dortmund players we will be linked to tomorrow. Oh, and Robben.

Robben, Lewandowski, Piszczek, Hummels, Schmelzer.
Robben will not leave Munich.

Lewandowski only leaves for Munich - or he stays.

Pisczek is in for surgery after the CL finals and will be out for some months.

Hummels told everybody that he will not leave this year.

And who wants really to have Schmelzer? Even Diego Contento is better than him - when he would have some practice. And he speaks Italian.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
no, but i'm serious.

After Götze fell out, dortmund lost every chance they had. the only remaining option is grind out penalty's, while hoping for counters.

Horrible final incomming

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
no, but i'm serious.

After Götze fell out, dortmund lost every chance they had. the only remaining option is grind out penalty's, while hoping for counters.

Horrible final incomming
dont be a pussy, if you're so confident bayern will win, you have nothing to lose.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I dont gamble, apart from virtual currency. And i didnt even bother for the vbookie

- - - Updated - - -

Reus, Gundongan? Lewa?

Gotze was hardly the core of that team
Against bayeren, he was the only player that could make the diffrence.

Lewandowski ? needs to have chances fed to him

Reus will be handled by the fullbacks

Just check the last 5000 league games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 148)