[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (103 Viewers)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
To do the deal.

Do the normal quiet thing and agree a contract with Goetze at whatever point, but I don't see why they had to go and activate the clause when they did instead of waiting until, for instance, the day after the CL Final.
thats a good point of criticism, that was not okay by bayern I have to admit, they also could announce it after the champions league final or season, I also was disappointed with that time of publication... that was a bad move from bayern leadership, its obvious they wanted to shock dortmund.

May 22, 2007
Imagine the position Gotze would be in if he plays a big role in beating Bayern.
What position would he be in then?

All I can see is he'd be a Champions League winner with his favourite club.

To do the deal.

Do the normal quiet thing and agree a contract with Goetze at whatever point, but I don't see why they had to go and activate the clause when they did instead of waiting until, for instance, the day after the CL Final.
Dunno, maybe the agent was pressuring them. I recall reading that Bayern wanted to keep the deal quiet but Bild found out and let it slip.

I agree that they should have waited to activate the clause though.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

Dunno, maybe the agent was pressuring them. I recall reading that Bayern wanted to keep the deal quiet but Bild found out and let it slip.

I agree that they should have waited to activate the clause though.
acutally noone knows the truth, maybe bayern wanted to keep it quiet or maybe not? also possible bayern gave the information to bild newspaper.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Its not the injury. Bayeren should have waited untill the CL passed to make this deal.

You simply dont do this in the middle of the season.

Even real madrid used to wait untill the season was over to announce on what players they were created new debt over

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
To do the deal.

The release clause had an end date/ point at which it increased in the contract

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007

whoa! Goetze's favourite club is Dortmund? and he accepted a move to win trophies for a rival?? I don't understand this transfer. I was under the impression that he's a fan of Bayern.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
hehe never men, you were ever there? Dortmund is a poor city compared to munich.

I worked in dortmund and the city not really pretty... munich is hell of a city
I quite liked Dortmund, nothing too special but seemed like a cool place not too far from the Netherlands. Yeah Munchen is coo tool but it is one of the more expensive places in Germany right?

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I quite liked Dortmund, nothing too special but seemed like a cool place not too far from the Netherlands. Yeah Munchen is coo tool but it is one of the more expensive places in Germany right?
it is the most expensive place in germany, unfortunately its really hard to find a apartment, its way too expensive!

where are you from in netherlands?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
it is the most expensive place in germany, unfortunately its really hard to find a apartment, its way too expensive!
Und das ist genau mein grund warum ich Munchen nicht liebe. Und ich kann auch nicht jemand aus Munchen verstehen.

aber Köln ist auch ein schönes Platz glaube ich.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)