[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (89 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Arsenal, Chelsea, Schalke, Lyon all qualified so Juve gonna be in pot 3 in CL 13/14, right?
Arsenal and Schalke need to qualify first. Milan, Valencia and Lyon could also still miss out, and even if they make it, they need qualification first.

Basically, 2 of the teams mentioned need to miss out on CL before we get seeding pot 2.

May 22, 2007
Pot 1: Bayern, Real Madrid, Barça, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Porto, Benfica

Pot 2: Lyon, Atlético, Valencia, Marseille, Schalke, Shakhtar, CSKA, Milan

Pot 3: PSG, Juve, Man City, Dortmund, 4 more teams
What we need:
-Valencia finish 4th
-Milan, Arsenal, Schalke and Valencia win the playoff game against unseeded teams
-Bayern win the Champions League final

It'll probably be better for that to happen than Juve get pot 2.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I don't think Milan, Lyon, Schalke, Valencia or Arsenal could play against each other because the draw is seeded...or isn't it?
These 4, if they all qualify for the CLQ, and Zenit will be seeded, so they won't face each other.

Obviously the best scenario is the one Salvatore presented, but many things need to happen for that. In the end it will probably be something between the best and the worst scenario, where we remain in pot 3, but one of Dortmund and PSG makes the above pots and becomes a potential opponent.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
most people will anyway support dortmund, because they are the underdog, its always like this. In the WC 2014 same people will be against spain, thats a normal trend
I'm torn.

I think that with Dortmund's team appearing to be breaking up a bit, this may be their one chance at winning the CL and I'd be happy to see them get the reward for the great football they've played over the last few years.

On the other hand, I've been saying for months that I thought it would be amusing if Bayern won the treble this season so Guardiola could, basically, only fail.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I would also say that Bayern have been the best team in Europe this season, so I'd have no problem with them winning from that point of view.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)