[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (77 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol:

Great player and I liked Effenberg and Elber from that generation. I bet you remember Elber's stunner at Bernabeu in 2001 semis.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
:lol:

Great player and I liked Effenberg and Elber from that generation. I bet you remember Elber's stunner at Bernabeu in 2001 semis.
yes mate hehe it was a nice shot from elber, left corner, no chance for the goalkeeper. That generation was really on fire with effenberg, kahn and elber.

do you remember juventus vs real madrid 2003 semis, when nedved scored?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I could never forget that. Amazing moment. Too bad he was suspended and missed final. It would be a whole different story now.
Anyway I watched Bayern quite a lot in 90es ans 00s as my best friend is their fan. Mehmet Scholl was also a great player. Too bad injuries somehow prevented him to accomplish more. Also Lizarazu and Salihamidzic were the ones who formed a really great team back then.

- - - Updated - - -

yes mate hehe it was a nice shot from elber, left corner, no chance for the goalkeeper.
And his left knee was injured or something like that.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
I could never forget that. Amazing moment. Too bad he was suspended and missed final. It would be a whole different story now.
Anyway I watched Bayern quite a lot in 90es ans 00s as my best friend is their fan. Mehmet Scholl was also a great player. Too bad injuries somehow prevented him to accomplish more. Also Lizarazu and Salihamidzic were the ones who formed a really great team back then.

- - - Updated - - -

And his left knee was injured or something like that.

yes too bad he was suspended for the final, what a player he was... he could kick milans ass that final.

I remember he had some pain in his left knee, but he could play in the final.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
cry me a river mate !

here a fanboy like you, that couldn't believe how bad barcelona got beaten

look at this cunt :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Eamonn was probably on the charlie again there, loves a good sniff does that lad.

Btw, Irish punditry has probably the best entertainment value anywhere. The three regulars will talk for an hour after most CL games, slagging each other off, generally talking shite, but usually all agreeing that John Giles is right about everything :D

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Eamonn was probably on the charlie again there, loves a good sniff does that lad.

Btw, Irish punditry has probably the best entertainment value anywhere. The three regulars will talk for an hour after most CL games, slagging each other off, generally talking shite, but usually all agreeing that John Giles is right about everything :D
and who is John Giles of them? btw are you from Ireland?

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Giles is the one on the left, never leaves that studio, some rumours suggest he is one with that punditry desk :D

and yes I'm from Ireland.

ps. can you send us some more money for school equipment and roads n stuff?
promise not to spend it on booze :agree:

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Giles is the one on the left, never leaves that studio, some rumours suggest he is one with that punditry desk :D

and yes I'm from Ireland.

ps. can you send us some more money for school equipment and roads n stuff?
promise not to spend it on booze :agree:
ah ok, ireland is pretty cool mate, need to visit dublin soon :agree:

haha you are funneh :D no problem money will arrive soon :D how is it with your economy at the moment? I hope you could change it for the better :agree:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
hehe cool men, nowdays you miss player like him, no matter in bayern or any other big clubs...only proper player, no maniacs anymore :cry:

edit:

hahaha that was oliver kahn in prime
German players tended to be maniacs alot of them in the generation that was 80-90s, tons of VERY strong headed characters. You dont see any of that in current players. No Schusters, Baslers, Effenbergs, Kahns, Mattheus's, Völlers and Lehmanns (plus many more).

I remember Schöll stood out mainly for being a german star player who is "nice" lol, instead of a total maniac that can chew you out at any given time.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
German players tended to be maniacs alot of them in the generation that was 80-90s, tons of VERY strong headed characters. You dont see any of that in current players. No Schusters, Baslers, Effenbergs, Kahns, Mattheus's, Völlers and Lehmanns (plus many more).

I remember Schöll stood out mainly for being a german star player who is "nice" lol, instead of a total maniac that can chew you out at any given time.
you are absolutely right men, and thats the problem with the german nationalteam, thats why they didn't win anything... last title was in 1996 with Oliver kahn, Matthäus, Basler and those guys..

Scholl was in that time an outsider, because he was so calm and nice, but today almost everyone seems to be like him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)