[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (88 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus isn't about the fans that turn up in Turin and never has been, it is a team for fans across Italy. Juventus can go to any stadium in any part of Italy and fill it.

Dortmund have tremendous fans who have been the best in Germany for some years now, but they are there to support their local team. Their attendances have crept up with their success in the mid-90s, so they obviously have pride in the team.
But I don't know how Dule can say our fans don't sing when were losing. That might be the case many years ago, but have a look at our fans at JS when we were losing 2-0 to Bayern last time. They were immense. Even when we lost to inter earlier in the season, I noticed the ultras never stopped singing.

In terms of the big 3 clubs in Italy, we easily have the best vocal support.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Cl over scudetto any day for me not just cos its the ultimate prize in club football but mostly to with the fact that a massive club like juve dont hav many cl's to their name

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Are you saying that they can't be compared because they play on opposite sides of the field?
Perhaps read it decent before making witty comments

The way i put it, the left and right wing of real, is alot better then the left and right wing of bayeren. especially when looking at an entire season, as robben is injured and out of form, most of the year.

yet bayeren is much better then real this year.

the key to that, lies with their massive organisation, and central midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

But I don't know how Dule can say our fans don't sing when were losing. That might be the case many years ago, but have a look at our fans at JS when we were losing 2-0 to Bayern last time. They were immense. Even when we lost to inter earlier in the season, I noticed the ultras never stopped singing.

In terms of the big 3 clubs in Italy, we easily have the best vocal support.
He's referring to delle alpi times.
I to have noticed plenty times our vocal support only increasing when we get a goal against.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Any truth in the reports that Portugal have now overtaken Italy in terms of coefficient points? Surely this must be BS :confused:

EDIT: yes it is bullshit

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
What a disgrace that would be, gotta put a lot of the blame on all those provincial clubs (Lazio, Udinese Inter etc) not taking the Europa League seriously over the years, but mainly Inter :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
They deserve it, and i'm totally fine with the bundesliga beeing the best league.

as objective commentators as it gets, good style of play, fan friendly clubs, and fans that arent absolute asshole lads like in brittain

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Bayern Munich will win the next 20 Champions Leagues because not only do they have a monopoly in Germany, but also due to the fact that the club will always have a positive marginal product of labor. Due to this, the club will be able to employ an infinite number of players. Moreover, Bayern's risk management team has a perfect hedge in football where even if they lose the Champions League Final on the pitch, they still win the competition by default due to the various football derivatives the club has purchased. For instance, the club has several call options for hits on various UEFA and FIFA executives that can be exercised at any time. So pretty much, Bayern has a monopogopoloponopsony according to JuveJay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)