[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (89 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Difficult not to. :)
Well I know some people that don't, they always try to find excuses.

thats a really nice post in daily mail, its incredible for a club like arsenal to request £985 for the cheapest season ticket, its acutally a disgrace
Seriously... now after seeing those numbers. It just makes me respect Bayern even more. But some numbers are just insane, crazy stuff.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WTF is up with tottenham season ticket price :s

I think its obvious that Juventus has a bigger fanbase than dortmund.

To be honest, bayern also has some pussy fans, and its easy to admit for me that dortmund has some really passion fans, they cheer so hard and have some great atmosphere in their stadium. But its all about glory, bayern is the biggest club in germany, so they also have many gloryhunters, thats normal as you can see in barcelona, 10 years ago they had -80% fans and now they could increase their fanbase about 80% with 3 CL title in 6 years.

yes true, bayern missed a guy like effenberg, but you forgot also Oliver Kahn :lol: he was a beast aswell!
Ah effenberg. I was a big fan. So important. Such a leader. When he was forced out, bayeren had some difficult years. I think he said something about the people without work i think. it was really silly and blow out proportion. iirc he was actually right to.

Kahn offcourse, but dat midfield general, germans basically invented it.

I know what you mean. But even at our peak of winning, our fans were horrible at our old stadium. It was rather pathetic.

Even if it's true, fans are not those that cheer only when you win. You have to support your club even when you have Ranieri and when you're 7th, even if it makes you cry. I call that pussy attitude.
Oh yes. I think i get half my infractions for getting mad at people hacking down the club and stating "we will lose".
fuck that
Support and hope you will score. Dont insult the player, yell "cmon next time" at him. discuss how he did after the game

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We do. But when you look at Dortmund fans on their stadium you just have to be impressed.
Juventus isn't about the fans that turn up in Turin and never has been, it is a team for fans across Italy. Juventus can go to any stadium in any part of Italy and fill it.

Dortmund have tremendous fans who have been the best in Germany for some years now, but they are there to support their local team. Their attendances have crept up with their success in the mid-90s, so they obviously have pride in the team.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Bayern are the epitome of a great club.
same goes for juventus, that history of both clubs with those all great legends in football is astonishing... those oil/ new rich clubs will never achieve that pedigree.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus isn't about the fans that turn up in Turin and never has been, it is a team for fans across Italy. Juventus can go to any stadium in any part of Italy and fill it..
same for bayern, they could fill every stadium in germany, thats really similar to juventus... its across the country

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
same goes for juventus, that history of both clubs with those all great legends in football is astonishing... those oil/ new rich clubs will never achieve that pedigree.
Indeed.

I always considered Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern as the top clubs in Europe. The same level Juventus were in pre-Calciopoli.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Indeed.

I always considered Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern as the top clubs in Europe. The same level Juventus were in pre-Calciopoli.
Me too, for me those are the big four in Europe, the biggest from each of the strongest leagues. It's just a shame about our CL final luck...

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Yeah, we could've put Milan even more below us.
I think the mentality between the two clubs has also been a factor there. At times Milan have almost been willing to cast the league aside to go for that trophy, whereas for Juve since the earlier Agnelli days winning the scudetto was the really big prize. Maybe that's because of the identity of the club and its fans.

These days with the reduced level of Serie A I think you can comfortably say that we would take a CL trophy ahead of a scudetto, but the shield still remains ours and something fans feel we need to win as often as possible.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I think the mentality between the two clubs has also been a factor there. At times Milan have almost been willing to cast the league aside to go for that trophy, whereas for Juve since the earlier Agnelli days winning the scudetto was the really big prize. Maybe that's because of the identity of the club and its fans.

These days with the reduced level of Serie A I think you can comfortably say that we would take a CL trophy ahead of a scudetto, but the shield still remains ours and something fans feel we need to win as often as possible.
Exactly, but man, what I wouldn't do to see this team win a CL trophy next season with Conte. Scudetto is a standard objective to us, almost every season, and even with the reduced level of Serie A, I still fully enjoy it like a mad man.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Me too, for me those are the big four in Europe, the biggest from each of the strongest leagues. It's just a shame about our CL final luck...
yes thats true, but bayern also chokes in finals...

Exactly, but man, what I wouldn't do to see this team win a CL trophy next season with Conte. Scudetto is a standard objective to us, almost every season, and even with the reduced level of Serie A, I still fully enjoy it like a mad man.
why not? some improvement up front a good striker and maybe next year or in 2 years they can reach the final... look at dortmund in their first year after a long time failed in groupstages and now they reach the final.

But i think a Club like juventus definitely deserves more CL title

edit: if dortmund wins this year then they have 2 cl title out of 2 finals :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)