[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (34 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
ßöмßäяðîëя;4149146 said:
Dude, for real, no jokes, straight real talk, I think Barca have not been the same since Ronnie, Eto'o, Messi, Puyol, Xavi, and Iniesta walked out on the field together.

What was that, one, two years tops they were all in the team?
There certainly wasn't very long when Messi and Ronaldinho were both playing regularly.

I still think Barca peaked in 2009 when they beat Man Utd in Rome:

Valdes

Alves-Pique-Puyol-Abidal

Toure
Xavi----Iniesta

Messi---Eto'o---Henry​

I know that wasn't the team they played in the final, due to injuries and suspensions, but they were great that season and it's been downhill ever since.

Ribery is the real star in Bayern.

All their players are great. But if you have to take only one of Bayern players to Juve and expect an immediate jump in quality, which of the Bayern players can do that?
Only Ribery.
:agree:

He still seems oddly underrated by much of the world.

There are so few wingers out there who are hard working and capable of playing both as an orthodox winger or doing the modern thing and drifting inside to act playmaker.

Just a tremendously useful player.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003

All their players are great. But if you have to take only one of Bayern players to Juve and expect an immediate jump in quality, which of the Bayern players can do that?
Only Ribery.
He's absolute world class. The fact he never went to Spain and/or England, and that he gets injured quite often has affected his reputation a bit, but on his day he's one of the best in the world. I haven't seen someone terrorize a fullback the way he did to Alves in both games in a long time.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's absolute world class. The fact he never went to Spain and/or England, and that he gets injured quite often has affected his reputation a bit, but on his day he's one of the best in the world. I haven't seen someone terrorize a fullback the way he did to Alves in both games in a long time.
Fred pls

There's only one player with that tag.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Didn't watch the game...but saw the score which was more than enough for me. :touched:
Pique better than BonBon they said, nigga looked like WC finisher :lol:

Dec 31, 2008
Username, avatar :pado:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
5 games a year dont carry a team

Ribery is great, but so are muller, kroos, ..

The real diffrencemaker at bayeren is schweinsteiger.

If he plays bad, bayeren play bad, if he plays good, bayeren plays good. He is the one single player with the most impact on their team.
I know you all fancy the flairfull player, but its him, that is the real factor.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009

Only Ribery.
They have many star players Robbery both stand out ofcoarse. But if we'll fit someone into our formation then its Gomes and Mandzukic. They'd instantly jup our quality by a huge margin (only because our attack is just pathetic)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
robben and ribery are very inferior to real madrid's ronaldo and di maria..
the reason bayeren is a better team then real, is that their organisation and central midfield, is freaking amazing

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
robben and ribery are very inferior to real madrid's ronaldo and di maria..
the reason bayeren is a better team then real, is that their organisation and central midfield, is freaking amazing
Ronaldo? Definitely. Di Maria.. I dont think so. He too is very inconsistent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)