[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (24 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Getting through the semifinals in the CL is such a crapshoot that needs some luck in your favor. Like Dortmund could plan than ending against Malaga.

Which makes it extra-asinine when folks claim that a coach can merely will whatever team with a CL trophy or not. Let's not forget that the coach holding the current CL trophy is unemployed.
Unfortunately too much depends on luck in Cup tournaments. They should make 12 best teams from best leagues play a League competition among each other instead IMO.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Most important thing Mourinho changed in Real was their weak mentality, something no money would buy them. I don't know how Real will do without Mourinho but he turned them from a bunch of losers to a team who was superior to the absolute dominants of the decade both mentally and even in terms of playing quality.
They did that to themselves and are still shit to me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Unfortunately too much depends on luck in Cup tournaments. They should make 12 best teams from best leagues play a League competition among each other instead IMO.
The amount of trophies we've lost in the last 20 years because we couldn't do that final step are significant.
Coppa Italia
2002 against Parma
2004 Lazio
2012 Napoli

CL
1997 Borussia
1998 Real
2003 Milan

Uefa Cup
1995 Parma

At the same time we've won 1CL in 96and 1 Italian Cup in 95. So 2 finals out of 9 we were victorious. Very poor.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Best coach they have in a very long time, yet the club decided to bach a bunch of chokers, over the coach that turned pathetic whining pussy's into a better team the barcelona last season.

I hope Casillias and his bandwagon are happy next year, with the new coach. They will lose their mental strenght, their tactician, hence, forget about ronaldo beeing anywere near last year, if he even remains in madrid.
Expect real to not with jack shit for the next decade.

I hope they get fucking eliminated by mourinho's next team in the Ro16, or if possible, in the groupstage

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
That's why it's harder to win the league than cl cup, you can't be lucky in 38 games in a row, your away goal doesn't count as 1.5 while in CL you need to be lucky in 2-3 playoff games and that's it, trophy is yours, for me it always was and will be Scudetto > CL. Plus current CL system is really sucks, it should be reduced to 16 teams imo - best 2 teams from 6 top leagues and the winners from Russia, Holland, Ukraine, Turkey etc. to fight for the last 4 places in qualification, but UEFA only care about money and TV rights selling nowadays, i can easily believe that they will expand CL to 64 teams in future, like they did with EURO already

- - - Updated - - -

Best coach they have in a very long time, yet the club decided to bach a bunch of chokers, over the coach that turned pathetic whining pussy's into a better team the barcelona last season.

I hope Casillias and his bandwagon are happy next year, with the new coach. They will lose their mental strenght, their tactician, hence, forget about ronaldo beeing anywere near last year, if he even remains in madrid.

I hope they get fucking eliminated by mourinho's next team in the Ro16, or if possible, in the groupstage
And Capello was sacked because of "unattractive performance" :sergio:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Juventino[RUS];4148609 said:
Barcelona's tiki-taka one of the worst things in football, but half of the world found it attractive
Much more than half and almost all who are not interested in football or have no idea what football is but I agree with you that it is the worst thing that ever happened to football.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

:tup:

Klopp freaks me out he looks too much like Jeffrey Dalmer.
I dislike him and his team but I hope they win it against either of their potential rivals in the final.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)