[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (130 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
All down to madrid beeing in a lesser form for most of the season

But who better then mourinho then motivating the shit out of a team for a clutch game ?

Look at this season's classico's

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
yeah, without a debate over goalkeeper errors needed.

and messi was as invisibale as against milan.

I really hope they play the return with the formation they faced milan

0-3 by halftime

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well it seems we had illl luck after all by being paired with the best team in the tournament.

Bayern are like Juventus on steroid and im pretty sure thy will trample real or dortmund. IMO they won this shit alerady

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Patricho

Mar 15, 2013
Thanks for all the nice comments regarding Bayern :hi: great day for us Bayern fans, obviously :nico:

Don't worry so much about the tie against us, you still have a terrific team and will only get better with Llorente. Good luck for next season and congrats for your Scudetto! ;)

Apr 12, 2004
:howler: jealous much?
I agree with him, I have at least four or five midfielders on my team I'm glad we have over him. I think he's a losel.

- - - Updated - - -

it was beautifull. in the end the world was watching, hand in hand, with flowers and butterfly's everywere.

and every religion's god appeard and smiled
That the plural?

- - - Updated - - -

Well it seems we had illl luck after all by being paired with the best team in the tournament.

Bayern are like Juventus on steroid and im pretty sure thy will trample real or dortmund. IMO they won this shit alerady
That offends me, and I'm not shitting you.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Bayern holy shit.

At least that makes our loss not look so bad.

Still hoping for BVB or RM to beat them in the final.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];4139408 said:
:rofl: not it's better to photoshop my head into rocknrolla poster according to you :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Juventino[RUS];4139391 said:
What kind of points? you are the most hopeless, pointless, brainless person that i ever met in the internet, what the point to even go down to your level and discuss anything with you?! Go speak with ur invisible friend Marcello about new tattoos of Vidal
Juventino[RUS];4139445 said:
Ye im jealous that ur head is like box of old TV :rofl: and of course im jealous that you have a lot of photos with supermodels aka ugliest women alive :rofl: and yes im jealous of urs photoshop skills too :rofl: @Bianconero_Aus
Back on topic:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 129)