[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (17 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
attacking midfielder :stuckup:
He's light years ahead of your boy Marchisio. I wish we had him instead of him... THAT is a proper player.

Madrid and barcelona have dept, but made profitable turnovers last year. especially madrid who went over 500mil turnover

bayeren is a base that has been in the building since 2008/2009

the good players remained, slowly the lesser got replaced. in 2009/2010 they were very lucky to reach the final, very unfair path they got. last year they were very lucky madrid was tired from classico.
this year, its done. the finished product. they domminate the game, they call the shots.

bayeren is 4/5 years ahead of us
This summer will decide. If we keep buying 5 players each summer it's gonna be 10 years actually.

- - - Updated - - -

typical lack of touch with reality type comment here - I say Vidal is not WC and people's immediate reaction is to make comparison with oen of Milan's mids as if that proves my point wrong in any way.
It was a stupid comment. But feel free to say who are better DMs than Vidal at the moment.

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
May 13, 2012
Why is Guardiola going Bayern Munchen? When you are a coach you want some challenge, but this Bayern has everything allready..

In the worst case some of those Bayern players become divers and babies like Busquets, Alba, Alves & Xavi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Why is Guardiola going Bayern Munchen? If coach you want some challenge, but this Bayern has everything allready..

In the worst case some of those Bayern players become divers and babies like Busquets, Alba, Alves & Xavi.
because heynckes is retiring and Guardiola suits this project thanks to their great youth set up and financial resources

Edoardo

Feb 28, 2013
The thing that will suck the most in the next Bayern era, will be all the Guardiola cock riding by the media. He will be basically a passenger like he was in Barcelona. We must stop this!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
This summer will decide. If we keep buying 5 players each summer it's gonna be 10 years actually.
Agreed. Yeah, even i agree that marotta will have to change his strategy this summer.

We got llorente, i dont care what position, but preferably am/ss, but we need to buy 1 or 2 very good players, and close the mercato.

pirlo replacement ? new winger ? am ? SS ? dont really care, but he must be an immediate starter.

We should just get 1 guy in those positions, pay 30 mil fee, straight cash, fck it, and 4-6mil wages depending on his quality in comparison to the team.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Agreed. Yeah, even i agree that marotta will have to change his strategy this summer.

We got llorente, i dont care what position, but preferably am/ss, but we need to buy 1 or 2 very good players, and close the mercato.

pirlo replacement ? new winger ? am ? SS ? dont really care, but he must be an immediate starter.

We should just get 1 guy in those positions, pay 30 mil fee, straight cash, fck it, and 4-6mil wages depending on his quality in comparison to the team.
Totally.

It's pointless to chase quantity at this point. We're way past that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)