[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (136 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah but how would they know which ball contains which names inside for that to happen? they are all unmarked with a paper slip inside it
you can wear a ring and the ball sends a signal to it. or maybe the texture is slightly different. Or maybe they're a little heavier. So many ways.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
yeah but how would they know which ball contains which names inside for that to happen? they are all unmarked with a paper slip inside it
You can heat up or put magnets in the four balls with the favorites simple version.Or you can turn on and off magnets inside the balls with a switch knowing exactly which ball you activate.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Personally I think it was the Aliens with cooperation of the New Worlds Order with a little help of turbojews and lizard-people. They want to rig all this shit to wipe 80% of human population easier. It's so obvious that I can't believe people are not rioting all around the world yet. Well I have my gun ready. COME AT ME BROS.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Personally I think it was the Aliens with cooperation of the New Worlds Order with a little help of turbojews and lizard-people. They want to rig all this shit to wipe 80% of human population easier. It's so obvious that I can't believe people are not rioting all around the world yet. Well I have my gun ready. COME AT ME BROS.
:lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Pandev: 'It's not my signature!'

Goran Pandev now claims the fax published by FIFA showing his vote “is not my signature” and continues to insist he voted for Jose Mourinho.

The increasingly bizarre saga of the FIFA World Coach of the Year award drags on, as Mourinho and Pandev suggested in public this week that votes for the Real Madrid manager were changed.

FIFA responded by publishing the fax sent by the Macedonian Federation – who were represented in the vote by Napoli striker Pandev – which showed a vote for Vicente Del Bosque.

“I don’t want to leave an official statement right now, because tonight we have an important game against Belgium,” Pandev told Calciomercato.com.

“I can only say that on that fax it is not my signature. Mourinho is my preferred candidate, everyone knows it.”

The Macedonian Federation is due to make its own statement tomorrow.

In the document published by FIFA above he says that is not his signature apparently.

And the plot thickens...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)