[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (112 Viewers)

Mar 16, 2013
Indeed. Can someone of these Bayern fans share with us their opinion of Buffon in comparison with Neuer?
Buffon is a legend, like our Oliver Kahn. Neuer is young and is in a good road to become the best GK in the world and maybe a club legend. but he was the captain of schalke 04 so I dont think he will receive captain armband any time soon

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
First team ;)

La sangue e bianconera ma la cuore biancoverda per sempre sara

And who said anything about the rangers?
They are you major rivals. Aren't they, so..
Any way have you been to a home game against Juve?

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon is a legend, like our Oliver Kahn. Neuer is young and is in a good road to become the best GK in the world and maybe a club legend. but he was the captain of schalke 04 so I dont think he will receive captain armband any time soon
Yeah I've heard about your fans were pretty much against his signing. There were whistles at first. Is it okay now?

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
They are you major rivals. Aren't they, so..
Any way have you been to a home game against Juve?
Aye they used to be our rivals, but then it turned out that along with the racism and religious bigotry they were also being twats with their finances. And so they ceased to exist. Not a shame. In any case I'm strongly opposed to the guilt by association that Celtic get landed with because of their bullshit. I'm pro Celtic rather than anti-other teams.

And yeah I was at the 0-3 game at Parkhead. It was a very strange experience for me. The whole tie was. Glad it's over now. Can just focus on one team at a time. Forza Juve :flag1:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Aye they used to be our rivals, but then it turned out that along with the racism and religious bigotry they were also being twats with their finances. And so they ceased to exist. Not a shame. In any case I'm strongly opposed to the guilt by association that Celtic get landed with because of their bullshit. I'm pro Celtic rather than anti-other teams.

And yeah I was at the 0-3 game at Parkhead. It was a very strange experience for me. The whole tie was. Glad it's over now. Can just focus on one team at a time. Forza Juve :flag1:
Rangers will be back in couple of years. The club with such a tradition and huge support cannot be out for too long. Just look at us. It will be good for your league cause without them it's kind of poor competition. You could compare number of viewers now and before as I assume there is less interest in SPL than while Rangers were playing. Have you guys ever tought of joining EPL cause I think both of you would have more benefits financially?
And yeah fino alla fine forza Juve.:bigscarf:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Rangers will be back in couple of years. The club with such a tradition and huge support cannot be out for too long. Just look at us. It will be good for your league cause without them it's kind of poor competition. You could compare number of viewers now and before as I assume there is less interest in SPL than while Rangers were playing. Have you guys ever tought of joining EPL cause I think both of you would have more benefits financially?
And yeah fino alla fine forza Juve.:bigscarf:
Too many things wrong here for me to even bother.

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Hello everyone,

Bayern fan here, I would like to talk with you guys about the clash between Bayern and Juve. But I'm also here for other topics, and global football talk.

before starting, I just want to tell my thoughts about Juve. I really respect your club, in Germany you are known as " Die alte Dame" which means the old lady :delpiero:, you have bright history and tradition, but unfortunately u were absent last 3 years in champions league, but I know your history, with all those great legends like Zidane, Platini , Nedved and many more! Btw one of my favourite players was Nedved, always watched games of Juventus vs ac milan or inter back days, just because of him, amazing Player, his shot from distance were stunning :delpiero:... I dont like ac milan or inter, juve was the only club in italy I enjoyed to watch, mabye because of nedved :D

ok now about the game, I think its pretty even, for me its 50% 50%, that means no favourite... some people or media think bayern is favourite, but thats not true, we didn't win anything recently, despite being in two finals. There is only one real favourite in this competition, and thats Barca, because of their huge experience, I mean look at Juve, Bayern or Real yes all 3 big clubs, but what did they won recently? Nothing... thats the point, and when u see barca past 6 years winning this competition 3 times, then you understand what I mean, this guys know how to win this shit :cry: But as i said its a open game between Juve and Bayern, offday, luck and 100% determination will decide. If one team is not up to 100% determination, then it will be over really quick.

I'm looking forward to this game, and I'm happy that one of our sides will progress to the semi final, and maybe to win this competition. because I cant stand Real and Barca!

glad to be here!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Welcome my friend. Enjoy your stay here and post often :) You'll find you'll get to love this place.

Yeah this is a truly 50-50 game, and easily the best tie in the QF rounds, we are all really looking forward to it.

You Bayern fans are cool. What a breath of fresh air compared to those Celtic scrotes.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hello everyone,

Bayern fan here, I would like to talk with you guys about the clash between Bayern and Juve. But I'm also here for other topics, and global football talk.

before starting, I just want to tell my thoughts about Juve. I really respect your club, in Germany you are known as " Die alte Dame" which means the old lady :delpiero:, you have bright history and tradition, but unfortunately u were absent last 3 years in champions league, but I know your history, with all those great legends like Zidane, Platini , Nedved and many more! Btw one of my favourite players was Nedved, always watched games of Juventus vs ac milan or inter back days, just because of him, amazing Player, his shot from distance were stunning :delpiero:... I dont like ac milan or inter, juve was the only club in italy I enjoyed to watch, mabye because of nedved :D

ok now about the game, I think its pretty even, for me its 50% 50%, that means no favourite... some people or media think bayern is favourite, but thats not true, we didn't win anything recently, despite being in two finals. There is only one real favourite in this competition, and thats Barca, because of their huge experience, I mean look at Juve, Bayern or Real yes all 3 big clubs, but what did they won recently? Nothing... thats the point, and when u see barca past 6 years winning this competition 3 times, then you understand what I mean, this guys know how to win this shit :cry: But as i said its a open game between Juve and Bayern, offday, luck and 100% determination will decide. If one team is not up to 100% determination, then it will be over really quick.

I'm looking forward to this game, and I'm happy that one of our sides will progress to the semi final, and maybe to win this competition. because I cant stand Real and Barca!

glad to be here!
Welcome! Enjoy your stay :)

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
Welcome my friend. Enjoy your stay here and post often :) You'll find you'll get to love this place.

Yeah this is a truly 50-50 game, and easily the best tie in the QF rounds, we are all really looking forward to it.

You Bayern fans are cool. What a breath of fresh air compared to those Celtic scrotes.
Thanks! what happened with those celtic fans here ? u had some quarrel I guess...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
They came in here in droves before the second round clash, claiming that they'd thrash us, that we were a shit team full of cheaters...because they beat Barca in the group stages they said they were gonna walk all over us.

They talked heaps of shit about our team in the first leg, saying we didnt deserve to win (we won 3-0)...just really arrogant, deluded fans and sore losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)