[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (133 Viewers)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
I thought Schweinsteiger missed the second game with Arsenal due to suspension, so he should have a clean slate.

Or Juve are Bayern can kill each other, with lots of injuries and suspensions, and be an easy opponent for whoever faces them in the Semi.
First... after QF all yellow cards will be delated. Second... Schwainsteiger is injured now. That was the problem why he dont play a second leg with Arsenal.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Its nice to see bayern players and icons declaring respect for juventus and recognising our strong points.

Offcourse they'll say they'll believe in qualification, but its nice to see we became respected again.

Completely diffrent of the annoying brittish teams, or $#@!celona
:agree: guys at the bayernzone know a lot about us unlike the British cunts in other forums.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I think the whole 352 vs 4231 tactical argument is different here considering the strengths of both sides. Robben will be doing his predictable thing of cutting inside from the right, where Marchisio and Chiellini will track. Whomever is out right for Bayern will cut inside towards Barzagli, so Vidal will be the one who will need to watch Kroos. That's not a bad matchup. Obviously, Bayern will have the possession, so I agree with whomever said that we can hit them on the counter. They will be funneled towards the center of the pitch where we are solid, so we'll need to keep our shape and hope the strikers are actively finding space.
Robben won't start if others are fit, I don't think. It'll be Muller on the right-hand side and that is much harder to deal with because he is much less predictable and moves off the ball brilliantly.

The 3-5-2 v 4-2-3-1 is less of an issue, though, if Juve are just going to sit back and allow Bayern to have heaps of possession.

It's only if Juve try to play further up the pitch and really take Bayern on that the systems really become a major factor.

Still, with what you are speaking about with Bayern's wingers moving inside, there would be a danger of Juve being left defending three-on-three, which is a fairly undesirable situation.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:agree: guys at the bayernzone know a lot about us unlike the British cunts in other forums.
exactly !

Apart from the "efficient at counter attacking", everything they said was spot on.
I like it so much, when the pregame goes like now, showing respect for each others strong points and expressing a desire to win.

rather then celtic "ermagod we will defeat italian cunts cause we beat barcelona"
or epl "we shall be crusaders of god and defeat the satanic italians"

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
exactly !

Apart from the "efficient at counter attacking", everything they said was spot on.
I like it so much, when the pregame goes like now, showing respect for each others strong points and expressing a desire to win.

rather then celtic "ermagod we will defeat italian $#@!s cause we beat barcelona"
or epl "we shall be crusaders of god and defeat the satanic italians"
I already found some funny posters there who think that Barza-Chiellini partnership is weaker than Dante-Boateng.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I can taste their fear...
Fuck everything. This is exactly the team I wanted to avoid until the final. I like Juventus. We can certainly beat them, but it'll be hard as hell.
The team I fear the most, Bayern are never lucky...
this is going to be very though shit
Mother of fucking Christ. We're getting Juve.
And this is all from just one page...

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
No, I wanted to see if I actually knew any famous Maltese people. The answer is no by the way. :D

To your question: Anthony Callea (born 1982) - singer, Australian idol runner up (2004)

Guy seems famous in Aussie though.
:rofl: :rofl:

that guy is a bloody poofter. not joking either.

@Foeller @Klin

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
There are allways morons.

What matters is what players, board, and other knowledgable people say.

Bayern has been respectfull in every rank so far

Nothing like those complaining celtic faggots

One thing about germans, if they lose with a pk they wont bitch about it. they'll say it shouldnt have to come down to that for the victory. I like that attitude

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bayeren will not like this draw. We have answers to all their strong points. They got excellent offensive flanks. the ability of m&r, backup by great pressing fullbacks. However, with lichtsteiner and asamoah, we got the best answer in the world of that, no team has more adept wingbacks, defensively. They are backed by chiellini and barzagli, who are masters of anticipation.
In the center, they have a great talent with muller or especially kroos. However, with marchisio-vidal-pirlo, we got a triangle that will be very effective at clearing out passing routes to the center, isolating the central midfielder, while the wingers are forced into 1-1's with the wingback, or forcing the overlap with their own fullbacks.
Then they have a striker, that is just the way we like it. A lesser version of cavani.
Their central defence is better then most we faced this season. Vucinic will have a big test here, but matri can have a field day, as their weakness is attackers running behind defenders.

Now, as you see, i mainly put the offensive of bayern against our defensive, cause if you turn it around it becomes a bit more troublesome

Our focal point up front, vucinic, will have a struggle against well positionned strong defenders. Midfield runners will be seen trough by their holding midfielders.
Pressing their flanks is not an option cause since they have double flanks (winger+fullback) its dangouress.

As you can see, if we can defend, its far better for us then the other way round

If we had to start at home, i'd not give us many chances. our frontline doesnt cut it.
however, we start away at bayeren. it gives us much chance. we should grab an away goal on the counter, and come home with a draw or 1 goal diffrence loss in wich we scored.

at home we can press them hard, and 1 goal must be enough.

Its going to be a big test. but getting the away game first, is massive for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)