[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (80 Viewers)

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
It's on the 26th, and yeah, you can bet your ass that I'll be there.

I was born here, yes. :)
Yeah, just edited my post. :D

Cool! Should be a nice game (at least for Italy). Always felt bad for people from Malta. A good qualification is usually 2 points. :D

Cool, I just thought you lived there (since a lot of people go work there abroad in B2B business). I'm assuming that you speak Maltese then. :D How weird is that language by the way?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah, just edited my post. :D

Cool! Should be a nice game (at least for Italy). Always felt bad for people from Malta. A good qualification is usually 2 points. :D

Cool, I just thought you lived there (since a lot of people go work there abroad in B2B business). I'm assuming that you speak Maltese then. :D How weird is that language by the way?
I'm not someone who follows Maltese football a lot. We're so bad it's not funny. I think we only have around 5 professional footballers in the National team, so go figure. :D

Yeah I speak Maltese. It sounds like an English guy with an Italian accent speaking Arabic. :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm not someone who follows Maltese football a lot. We're so bad it's not funny. I think we only have around 5 professional footballers in the National team, so go figure. :D

Yeah I speak Maltese. It sounds like an English guy with an Italian accent speaking Arabic. :D
You should start playing football then. Shouldn't be too hard to make the national team then. :D

Lol @ Maltese. I have been there, but don't think I ever heard anyone speak it (or maybe I just forgot about it...). Love the country though - even if it's a bit too small to my taste. :)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You should start playing football then. Shouldn't be too hard to make the national team then. :D

Lol @ Maltese. I have been there, but don't think I ever heard anyone speak it (or maybe I just forgot about it...). Love the country though - even if it's a bit too small to my taste. :)
I'm not really into playing football, even if I played for 11 years till I was 18 years old. Enjoying a pint of beer while watching a game on TV is where it's at. :p

I wouldn't imagine myself living somewhere else now that I got used to living here. Everything is so close to you. Whatever the occasion, you can arrive to your destination in 45 minutes, max.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
I'm not really into playing football, even if I played for 11 years till I was 18 years old. Enjoying a pint of beer while watching a game on TV is where it's at. :p

I wouldn't imagine myself living somewhere else now that I got used to living here. Everything is so close to you. Whatever the occasion, you can arrive to your destination in 45 minutes, max.
Come on, the national team has Serie C players. Believe in it, and you'll make it to the national team. :D

Well, arriving at your destination within 45 minutes is good, but there are so few people living there. Only tourists everywhere. :D By the way, which part are you from? I have only been to the St. Julian / Valletta area (except a short trip to the northern part). :)

- - - Updated - - -

Canada is where it's at.
Where else would Canada be? :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Come on, the national team has Serie C players. Believe in it, and you'll make it to the national team. :D

Well, arriving at your destination within 45 minutes is good, but there are no people living there. Only tourists everywhere. :D By the way, which part are you from? I have only been to the St. Julian / Valletta area. :)
There are like 450,000 people living here. :stuckup: Our economy is based around tourists, so that's no surprise.

I'm from Qormi, a town close to Valletta, the capital. St. Julian's is filled with tourists, especially near Paceville area. I'm sure you've been here then.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
There are like 450,000 people living here. :stuckup: Our economy is based around tourists, so that's no surprise.

I'm from Qormi, a town close to Valletta, the capital. St. Julian's is filled with tourists, especially near Paceville area. I'm sure you've been here then.
Qormi, that sounds almost Greenlandish. :D Yeah, I have been to Paceville. :agree:

But I can see that your town has a football team where you can start playing:

I'm sure they have plenty of national team players. The guy down in the left corner look like a Maltese Melo. :D

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Qormi, that sounds almost Greenlandish. :D Yeah, I have been to Paceville. :agree:

But I can see that your town has a football team where you can start playing:

I'm sure they have plenty of national team players. The guy down in the left corner look like a Maltese Melo. :D
The guy on the right with the mustache lives in my street. :D

That's the club I used to play with.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Lichsteiner ,Vidal and Marchisio are on yellows.I think there's a good chance of seeing Licht and Vidal pickup a yellow in the 1st leg.If thats the case i would hope to see Caceres play at RWB instead of Padoin.(Pogba filling in for Vidal ofc).
Pity that Juve and Bayern probably won't get the change to play their first choice midfields against each other, because I would really have liked to see it.

Odds of Marchisio and Vidal avoiding a booking in the first game are slim. Probably more chance of both of them missing the second game than both of them being available.

But Dante ,Schwainstaiger and Lahm are one yellow ahead from suspend. When Dante are out, there defance are not so good at all.
I thought Schweinsteiger missed the second game with Arsenal due to suspension, so he should have a clean slate.

Whoever wins this tie is going to reach the Champions League final.You can bet on it.
Or Juve are Bayern can kill each other, with lots of injuries and suspensions, and be an easy opponent for whoever faces them in the Semi.

By the way, why did the fucktards Uefa place the two best games on the same day?
To keep BVB and Bayern on different nights, I imagine.

Everyone else has one or three teams in it, so Germany was the only country that could have a clash for TV.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Juventino[RUS];4092390 said:
You have PM's to discuss this kind of stuff :sergio:
We can talk about FC Sochi too if you want to? :D Or ФК "Сочи as you call them.

- - - Updated - - -

The guy on the right with the mustache lives in my street. :D

That's the club I used to play with.
:lol: Why am I not surprised. How many NT players do they have? :D

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
To keep BVB and Bayern on different nights, I imagine.

Everyone else has one or three teams in it, so Germany was the only country that could have a clash for TV.
I would think they did it to keep Barca and Real on different nights.

But this would have been the obvious way to do it:

Day 1:
Bayern - Juve (best game)
Real - Gala (third best game)

Day 2:
Barca - PSG (second best game)
Malga - Dortmund (forth best game)

This way both the German and Spanish teams are still split.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)