[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (7 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
At first i was like "Fuck" but you know what? This is the time to prove ourselves, yes, we can rule Italia but can we beat the big fishes in the European sea? We'll see. I'm certainly getting a day off on the 2th of April as i'm not missing this match for anything. FORZA JUVE!

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
never mind that, i want revenge against heycknes for beating us in 97 with real madrid thanks to a offside mijatovic goal
I have no hard feelings towards them. I respect Bayern, they're definitely a great team and i the least wanted to draw them.

But i want to see Juve winning against them soooo badly!! It is probably because they made feel so fucking bad that CL night when we were humiliated.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Gala-Real
Juve-Bayern

Good luck guys, both Gala and Juve will pull it off hopefully :D
I see a lot of Real fans are thinking it should be just a walk in the park. Force them to change their opinions. Good luck to your team. :hellyes:

Our defense has been outstanding in the league, but shaky in the CL. That has different reasons such as different line-ups, tougher opponents, etc. The difference to last year is that we defend as a unit, much like Dortmund does. We don't press as much as them but the whole team tracks back really fast when the ball is lost. That's why Klopp accused us of copying them like the Chinese :facepalm2:.
Martinez's suspension is a major blow as he is, next to Dante, the biggest reason for our defensive stability. Luiz Gustavo has been great before his injury but still hasn't regained his form. As someone rightly pointed out our fullbacks, Lahm and Alaba, are very offensive-minded which can be exploited by a great counter-attacking team.
Rummenigge pezzo di merda! :yuck:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Still remember when we last played at the Allianz Arena when we somehow came out of that game with a 0-0 draw. I'm not fazed by this draw one bit. Gonna be wearing me lucky Shorts ;)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Still remember when we last played at the Allianz Arena when we somehow came out of that game with a 0-0 draw. I'm not fazed by this draw one bit. Gonna be wearing me lucky Shorts ;)
Definitely needed, fresh from the laundry preferably.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
For many many reasons Bayern was one of the worst possible match up for us, due to their strength and integrity probably worse...
We were really unfortunate, but this doesnt mean that we cant beat them, but if we do beat them, then we can beat everybody!
Shame though that the majority of the other option would have been so much easier for us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)