[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (18 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we can somehow take out a 'giant' in the next round,watch desperate Milan and Inter fans rooting for us till the end.
They will never do it unlike certain Juve fans. Milan and Inter fans are always against Juve no matter the opponent, the myth that fans of Italian clubs root for other Italian clubs in Europe for the sake of coefficient is just bullshit, it is only some Juve fans who do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
They will never do it unlike certain Juve fans. Milan and Inter fans are always against Juve no matter the opponent, the myth that fans of Italian clubs root for other Italian clubs in Europe for the sake of coefficient is just bullshit, it is only some Juve fans who do it.
Actually lot of their fans do it. I've read some of the post there and was quite surprised.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,283
    I know plenty of Milan fans now root for Juve. And by plenty I mean some of them are even Italian. I have two Italian friends, one of them is Roman the other is Milanista both want Juve to crush the Spanish teams out and why not win the whole thing.

My uncle also as an example, hardcore Milan fan for 20years now, he wants Juve to win it.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    That's not true. Far from it, even.

Whether or not you/we agree with it, is something completely different though.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    Probably only ultras are not rooting for their national rivals, but casuals and not the ones who might kill someone if he's a fan of a wrong team will most liklely support Juve in CL now. (I'm talking about calcio fans here)

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    I know plenty of Milan fans now root for Juve. And by plenty I mean some of them are even Italian. I have two Italian friends, one of them is Roman the other is Milanista both want Juve to crush the Spanish teams out and why not win.

My uncle also as an example, hardcore Milan fan for 20years now, he wants Juve to win it.
    @acmilan,

Do you cheer for Juve to win the CL now?
    Or can't you get it over your Milanese heard?

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9,290
    Probably only ultras are not rooting for their national rivals, but casuals and not the ones who might kill someone if he's a fan of a wrong team will most liklely support Juve in CL now. (I'm talking about calcio fans here)
    Cesare Maldini and Altobelli on Al-Jazeera sport, have wished and bet on Juve reaching the final.

- - - Updated - - -

@acmilan,

:preparing his ban if anything:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    They will never do it unlike certain Juve fans. Milan and Inter fans are always against Juve no matter the opponent, the myth that fans of Italian clubs root for other Italian clubs in Europe for the sake of coefficient is just bull$#@!, it is only some Juve fans who do it.
    I know plenty of them on other forums(even Italians) especially Milan fans.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    I am talking from experience.
    Here's the thing. There are those who do, and those who don't. They can't really be grouped / generalized and one can't simply say that most or all italians support other italian teams in the CL, or vice versa. Each person is different, yes, even italians. I know a couple of juventini from Italy and they celebrated like madmen when Barcelona knocked Milan out. They are not ultras.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    @acmilan,

cheer is probably a strong word - I haven't bought Juve flags and shirt, if that's what you mean :D ... but Juve is one of the teams I wouldn't mind win the CL, with the other one being Dortmund, who I like as a team in general. Definitely don't want Real, Barca, Bayern winning it and couldn't care about the rest either.

If you guys play Barca or Real, I will actually be cheering for you :p

Xperd

'Toli Throater
    Jun 1, 2012
    If we play Barca ,even many Interisti will be Juventini for a day.Trust me on this.

Probably wouldnt be the case if it were to be other teams though.(Like Madrid,Dortmund,Bayern etc)

The league has become too shit now to actually have relevance in rivalries for some people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)