[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (120 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
fuck the coefficients, did the other italian clubs give a shit about Juve when we went to B? no so why should we return the support? FUCK EM! i wouldn't care if Italy lost another CL place it is not Juve's problem nor fault in fact it is no club's fault, the people to blame are the idiots at the figc for not modernising their own infrastructure to keep up with the other top leagues
So then we end up like the Portuguese league, good luck getting a top player here then.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
]$#@! the coefficients, did the other italian clubs give a $#@! about Juve when we went to B? no so why should we return the support? [/B]$#@! EM! i wouldn't care if Italy lost another CL place it is not Juve's problem nor fault in fact it is no club's fault, the people to blame are the idiots at the figc for not modernising their own infrastructure to keep up with the other top leagues
I think you lack understanding of the coefficient situation. The higher the coefficient is for Italy, the better quality Juve will be.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
I'm closer to Mexico.

Does that count?
Have you also wanted to have always lived there since you were a child? Also did you share the culture of some northern mexicans racially abusing southern mexicans to look cool and mexican? If yes then you yoi recieve a passport from the mexican govt along with a lifetime contract to play for ALC United.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 119)