[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (23 Viewers)

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Milan were as much involved as Inter.
that total BS, man, Juve fans find convenient to believe to reinforce their dislike for a rival.

The only reason why milan didn't get relegated was that they still had a powerful figure to defend them (Berlusconi) and the only reason why Juve got the boot to serie B, because the Agnellis (the ones that counted anyway) were not there to defend their club. Other than that, both teams had targets on their backs and Inter came out with all the spoils from Calciopoli. Don't go on telling me now that guido rossi was also on milan's board or Milan benefited in any way from Juve's demotion to Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

Did milan play well or barca play horribly? It's a decent result. Milan will get a bit cocky and probably lose 3-0 in Spain.
why does it have to be either or? :)

- - - Updated - - -

Both us and milan got screwed, the diffrence was that they managed to escape the same punishment thanks to their influental members, where we didnt quite got the support we should got, and got shafted by the figc in the process.

inter is the big winner, hate them all you want and i'm with you
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
More recent fans probably wont accept this. Its allright, you are offcourse entitled to a diffrent opinion
Dude I witnessed a certain savicevic fella toying with a hopeless barcelona all night, now milan weren't even favorites to draw them at their home turf, and you could see it in their eyes that this win meant like winning the whole thing for them. difference here is that many know what the fck happened to this league and that's why they refuse to cheer for it. don't take the moral high ground of being the only gentleman and long time follower here.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I felt a bit happy for Milan first since I hate Barca so much, but then I realized how annoying Milans fans were so fuck them too and I hope Barca'll give a proper trashing on the next leg.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I felt a bit happy for Milan first since I hate Barca so much, but then I realized how annoying Milans fans were so fuck them too and I hope Barca'll give a proper trashing on the next leg.
But then you'll realize that Milan would be an easier opponent for us and you will be sad :sad:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
"When Muntari scored I immediately looked to see if the lineman returned to the midfield. I was reminded by another 2-0 scored by Muntari instead this one was validated. This time the ball was in a bit more ... but not that much more. " - Galliani

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
that total BS, man, Juve fans find convenient to believe to reinforce their dislike for a rival.

The only reason why milan didn't get relegated was that they still had a powerful figure to defend them (Berlusconi) and the only reason why Juve got the boot to serie B, because the Agnellis (the ones that counted anyway) were not there to defend their club. Other than that, both teams had targets on their backs and Inter came out with all the spoils from Calciopoli. Don't go on telling me now that guido rossi was also on milan's board or Milan benefited in any way from Juve's demotion to Serie A.

- - - Updated - - -

why does it have to be either or? :)

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
f*ck meelan but congrats on the win. :D

about farsopoli, you just had Meani doing Galliani's dirty work and Collina+linesmen in your pockets. No big deal huh? :p

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010

Inter are the ones that benefited the most, no doubt. I meant Milan were as much involved in match fixing, not as involved in the Calciopoli process.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
"When Muntari scored I immediately looked to see if the lineman returned to the midfield. I was reminded by another 2-0 scored by Muntari instead this one was validated. This time the ball was in a bit more ... but not that much more. " - Galliani
Such a gentleman, Jach would like to plant wet sloppy kisses of happiness and friendship on his hurt butthole.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)