[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (9 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think one should allways remain the gentleman and respect the rival or opponent.

as long as its not having a disgusting presence like napoli or inter.

yeah, berlusconi is horrible and so are lazio's fans but..

Before "gol di muntari" and allegri, we didnt live on such bad therms.

and comparing lazio to other "new potential topteams" like napoli and fiorentina, they radiate a MUCH better attitude.
its really a breather after those other two

Dont hate me for beeing a gentleman >.>

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
too bad for that atrocious start to the season - after the first 12-13 games we were at half the points you guys had, iirc.

@poisonwoody - told you fucker this Milan would take 10 games or so till they got into rhythm ;)
As much as i ahte milan in the end it was good to see barca getting thrashed. Also because we all know Milan are going to get their broken and raped asses back to them in the return leg.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I think one should allways remain the gentleman and respect the rival or opponent.

as long as its not having a disgusting presence like napoli or inter.

yeah, berlusconi is horrible and so are lazio's fans but..

Before "gol di muntari" and allegri, we didnt live on such bad therms.

and comparing lazio to other "new potential topteams" like napoli and fiorentina, they radiate a MUCH better attitude.
its really a breather after those other two

Dont hate me for beeing a gentleman >.>
Something reallyyyy gentleman died in me after Calciopoli.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Something reallyyyy gentleman died in me after Calciopoli.
Both us and milan got screwed, the diffrence was that they managed to escape the same punishment thanks to their influental members, where we didnt quite got the support we should got, and got shafted by the figc in the process.

inter is the big winner, hate them all you want and i'm with you

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Muntari scores the most important goal in his life, against Barcelona in front of millions of viewers. That's supposed to be the "gol di Muntari". It's just not fair :(

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Milan were as much involved as Inter.
Yet milan got shafted like us, but they managed to get their punishment reduced.
The only financial drawback was having to sell kaka at the end of the season

where as inter got our best player, 5 scudetto's and a treble out of it, and never mentionned on the bad side

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Did milan play well or barca play horribly? It's a decent result. Milan will get a bit cocky and probably lose 3-0 in Spain.
Milan put a perfect show of compact defending as a team and unit, managed to catch every single barcelona trough pass, shut up the wings, shut up messi, broke up the midfield, and soaked up pressure for over an houre.

They got a freekick on a counter, that resulted in a blok landing into boatengs feet to shoot to 1-0

spreading the fatigue amongs players, they were in good physical shape after that still, and moved their unit a bit higher up the field, barcelona managed even less after the goal, and in the end, a counter via el sharaawy and niang ended with a muntari volley for 2-0.

Perfect game by milan, that completely shut down barcelona's way of playing.

- - - Updated - - -

gentleman bullshit
More recent fans probably wont accept this. Its allright, you are offcourse entitled to a diffrent opinion

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Did milan play well or barca play horribly? It's a decent result. Milan will get a bit cocky and probably lose 3-0 in Spain.
Milan played very well and smart. Barca played the worst match of this generation. Milan will park the bus at Camp Nou. Hopefully they'll succeed and proceed. It will be lovely when everyone forgets that Barca were bloody terrible in Milano and everybody will talk about the beautiful Barca and negative Italians. It will be even more beautiful to listen to Xavi moaning about it. But nothing will be as beautiful as reading am0110 and Trezegol17 posts.

Hey am0110, Messi sucks.
Hey BarcaNOTgol17, Barca sucks, live with it. Forza Juve.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Bit of both. Milan defended very well (with 9 players in defence) and made the most of their counter attacks. Milan's midfield was surprisingly good at winning the ball back. Ambrosini was MotM for me. Barca didn't get the ball to Messi/Iniesta/Xavi/Fabregas/Pedro/Sanchez in any dangerous positions in the whole match really.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Milan put a perfect show of compact defending as a team and unit, managed to catch every single barcelona trough pass, shut up the wings, shut up messi, broke up the midfield, and soaked up pressure for over an houre.

They got a freekick on a counter, that resulted in a blok landing into boatengs feet to shoot to 1-0

spreading the fatigue amongs players, they were in good physical shape after that still, and moved their unit a bit higher up the field, barcelona managed even less after the goal, and in the end, a counter via el sharaawy and niang ended with a muntari volley for 2-0.

Perfect game by milan, that completely shut down barcelona's way of playing.

- - - Updated - - -

More recent fans probably wont accept this. Its allright, you are offcourse entitled to a diffrent opinion
At least he's a recent fan (funny thing ia i thought the same about you) the more you kept talking the more clear it got that you have no clue. Supporting milan against barca is one thing, talking retarded shit to back it up is what you're doing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)