[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (121 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Winning CL requires lots of luck. And when a team that isn't great to win the CL wins it, then it multiples the needed luck. We can expect Juve to win the CL, but we can't expect that to happen by eliminating all the best teams on the road. We won't do it by beating Real, Bayern and Barca. We will need help and the other teams to do part of the job for us, because we aren't that great to eliminate the best ones by ourselves. That's why it would be lovely if Milan eliminates Barca, some other weaker team eliminates Bayern and some favorites to face each other (like it happened with Real-United). Of course, we can't avoid all the best teams and we'll have to eliminate at least one of them if we win the CL. But help is always welcomed.
Exactly what I think.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well irony... Stronger Milan with Ibra Seedorf and Thiago Silva lost to Barca last year and such a young team beats them 2-0 in the first leg this year. This proves playing as team is the most important. It's a good message for us we can definitely go far in CL.

After display like this today I think Milan deserves second place much more than Nipples with small club mentality.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Experience helps, but when you're handling a match with the right attitude anything is possible.

For example, this Milan team hardly has experienced CL players playing for them, yet they just beat Barca.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
credit where credit is due, well done by ac. i was one of the people who wanted them to be humilated but i was pleasantly surprised by there game tonight. :beer:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Conte: 'Forza Milan!'

Juventus Coach Antonio Conte is in the stands for Milan-Barcelona and revealed how he would tackle Leo Messi.
“I am here to watch a wonderful game of football between two great teams,” Conte told Mediaset Premium.
“It will certainly be an exciting challenge and we’ll see what happens. I always cheer on the Italians in Europe, so I am supporting Milan.”
There was debate during the week when Milan President Silvio Berlusconi urged Massimiliano Allegri to man-mark Messi.
"You stop Messi as a team. He is difficult to stop anyway, but to do so you have to keep the team tight.”

Italian coaches :touched:

Nights like this I have a smile to myself at those who say Messi is the best ever.
I got shafted everywhere when i said messi was gonna suck major balls against milan, and that against clubs that can defend as a team, mark as a team and controll small space, he's not even in the top 10 of ideal strikers to field.

Man i'm having a field day tomorrow :D

Winning CL requires lots of luck. And when a team that isn't great to win the CL wins it, then it multiples the needed luck. We can expect Juve to win the CL, but we can't expect that to happen by eliminating all the best teams on the road. We won't do it by beating Real, Bayern and Barca. We will need help and the other teams to do part of the job for us, because we aren't that great to eliminate the best ones by ourselves. That's why it would be lovely if Milan eliminates Barca, some other weaker team eliminates Bayern and some favorites to face each other (like it happened with Real-United). Of course, we can't avoid all the best teams and we'll have to eliminate at least one of them if we win the CL. But help is always welcomed.
That reminds me of 2002/2003

We eliminated barcelona, real madrid and had a tough group.
Milan had some easy shits.
We ended up with our best played suspended and milan had a full team

I'd like the roles to be reversed for once.

Perfect scenario for Juventus:

Milan - Dortmund

Juve - Schalke

Real / MU - Bayern

Porto - PSG

Juve - Milan

Bayern - PSG
Actually, we must make sure that the worst opponents get a team that counters them so i'd put

schalke - juventus
Borussia - psg
Bayern - man utd (assuming man utd eliminates real, who would be harder for us)
Milan - porto

why ?

cause schalke is the weakest of that bunch
Cause borussia is our worst opponent, and psg will eliminate them+we have alot more chance against psg
bayern and man utd makes sure 1 classy opponent is eliminated
And milan to get porto, the second weakest opponent, because we'd want the semi finals to be like

juventus - psg
Milan - man utd/bayern

since milan has a chance to upset them, and we have most chance against psg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 120)