[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (7 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Really happy with the group. I thought when City and Real were drawn together we were sure as hell going to be in that group.

Chelsea are a solid team, but I don't fear them as much as United or City. I think we'll top the group.

I personally believe we have too much quality in midfield for Chelsea to handle. Also Vucinic vs David Luiz will be :tuttosport: to watch.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Really happy with the group. I thought when City and Real were drawn together we were sure as hell going to be in that group.

Chelsea are a solid team, but I don't fear them as much as United or City. I think we'll top the group.

I personally believe we have too much quality in midfield for Chelsea to handle. Also Vucinic vs David Luiz will be :tuttosport: to watch.
You dont fear them as much as United? we would run all over United's midfield.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
What's it like to watch Juve in an away match with the opponent supporters? I am hoping that I can make it to Stamford Bridge and watch Juve.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I like this group alot, but we cannot make the fault to underestimate shaktar.

The fact that we can begin with the hardest game, is definatly a big bonus, as any point from stamford bridge will be great

I can also see Anderlecht surprise milan

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Well, it's a fairly difficult group. Actually, taking into account that we couldn't feature in Milan's group (is this right?), there are 3 groups which would've been much easier (A - Porto, D.Kiev, D. Zagreb; B - Arsenal, Schalke, Montpellier; H - United, Braga, Cluj), and 3 groups which would've been harder (F - Bayern, Valencia, BATE; G - Barcelona, Benfica, Celtic) or much harder (D - Madrid, City, Dortmund).

So, there's hardness in this group, but it could be worse or much worse. We are basically fighting Shakhtar for a spot. I don't think we can beat Chelsea with our current strikers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)