[CL] Champions League 2012/13 (18 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I settled it with Grey now though, bitch.
:tdown:

Honestly i cant wait for us to face barca, i'd bet all my vcash and my avatar with fred on Juve beating them and going through.
You serious?

I'm bookmarking this post for future reference. Just don't be a bitch and spend all your vcash, i want to be a millionaire.

I interefered and settled it with Ghray, assshole.
Meh!

Noticed my usertitle btw? :D

I just don't think Fred likes us becoming a European Elite again.
Arsenal have no business with Europe's elite, so i care very little who wins the tournament, so long as its not United, i'm a happy man. Plus, i'd prefer Juve win it, than Mourinho, or any of the English clubs.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:tdown:

You serious?

I'm bookmarking this post for future reference. Just don't be a bitch and spend all your vcash, i want to be a millionaire.

Meh!

Noticed my usertitle btw? :D

Arsenal have no business with Europe's elite, so i care very little who wins the tournament, so long as its not United, i'm a happy man. Plus, i'd prefer Juve win it, than Mourinho, or any of the English clubs.
redundant :D

- - - Updated - - -

Man if i coached Barca this year i'd probably win the CL. Even Rus would probably win the treble with them.
What about Ranieri?

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Ranieri would play sub Messi for Montoya during The first 15 mins of The final.

I'm stil mad at his fucking subs in the game against Monaco. Fucking prick.

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005

Since your vass is poor how about i bet all 10 million and you bet your avatar for the season? Dont be a pussy like AC dolan and take the bet if you are so confident about your beloved barca :D

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well i´m hoping for celtic or galatasaray :D
obviously nothing is decided yet but i found it kinda interesting that some pairings are actualy twice as likely as some others...

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
based on what are those pairings?
imo it´s quite hard to calculate it correctly (but i have to admit that i´ve never been very good at this :D) so if i had to do it i would probably write a program, run it all night long and see what happens :p.
the original source doesn´t state how it was done.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
based on what are those pairings?
2 spanish teams finished first and 2 second in their respective groups. So these Spanish teams can be drawn against 5 other teams only instead of 7, also Juve cannot be drawn against Milan, hence the higher probability. However this probability doesn't consider the draw order.

I'd rather Madrid, they've been shit lately, not the same team as last year.
To be a big club we have to beat the present big ones (for me beating Barcelona alone will cover for avoiding Bayern, ManU or Madrid), but rof16 is too early for that and Madrid are capable of winning even when they play bad due to Cristiano, Benzema and the other quality they have. And even if we do manage beat Madrid I fear it may give us some false confidence and we won't have it in us to be motivated for another consecutive 4-5 CL big matches in the season. Compared to that, Valencia have consistently had poor results this season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Since your vass is poor how about i bet all 10 million and you bet your avatar for the season? Dont be a pussy like AC dolan and take the bet if you are so confident about your beloved barca :D
Nay mate, i'd [refer control over your avatar tbh.

So lets make the bet, control over the loser's avatar for the rest of the season. I'm game, if you agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)