[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (25 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
We'll be nothing more than passengers in CL.

We don't really offer something new to European football in order to surprise the big teams and we lack experience, a lot. The most we will do is to surprise some team in the first knock-out round. But every CL winning team has to start from somewhere and after 2-3 years in Europe we might be contenders. It's too early now.
More the player quality than experience I think. Adding Suarez and a FB like Lahm would do wonders but it looks like we'll be lucky to get one WC player.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Drogballon d'or :stuckup:

Give it to Messi again and I'll personally shoot all of you.
I wonder if Pirlo stands a chance at getting it in case Italy win Euro 2012.

Is Badass serious or just making fun of himself?
Serious. As Ahmed said, it's really sad and pathetic.

The fuck is he playing at Atletico Madrid for?

Anyways, I don't think Chelsea deserved to be crowned champs, but all the props to them. If they were to duplicate this exact same tournament 99 other times in the exact same conditions and everything else, I don't think Chelsea would win any more. Everything went their way, got outplayed by every team since Napoli and Benfica. But hey, it is what it is.

Cahill is a top defender. One of my favorites. Him and Luiz could make a scary partnership later on. Too bad Ashley's getting old.

Can't wait for the English "pundits" to say Di Matteo is the best Italian coach in the world now. :rolleyes: When you have a Drogba in hot red form, it ain't that hard.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't like Chelsea and i hate that fuck Drogba, but there is no two ways about it, they absolutely deserve the CL, and Drogba is a big game player, fvck me, he loves those CL nights.

Congrats Gabe, you must be over the moon :D

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
they are lying down like the real bavarian sausages, Hoenes home made, man their first guy in the club owns sausage production so they must pretend they are sausages when lying defeated, fuck you Hoenes piece of arogant german shit.Still hate him from the "Sagnol days" when they called us "mafia"

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
First off, congratulations to Gabriel. A nice guy, and I'm truly happy for him :pint: :beer: :champ: Now, down to business.

Chelsea are living proof that a lot of luck and playing ugly can win you titles. Congratulations to one of the most disgusting teams to ever win the Champions League. Captain Cuntbag John Terry is the biggest scumbag to life the trophy since Roy Keane did it with Manchester United back in 99.

Even Liverpool didn't have this much luck back in 05. Oh, and people wonder why some associate football with negativity; Chelsea's performance last night is testament to that. "Beautiful Game" my ass. English teams are so arrogant and full of shit; and they have the audacity to claim Italians play negative football and deploy Catenaccio. When the English do it, it's guts, hard work, and passion. Hypocrisy at its best. Fuck Chelsea and the over-rated English Premiershit!

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I really don't understand how luck has anything to do with this, Chelsea won this by heart, extremely good organization, lots of spirit, hard work and boring but extremely effective tactics. Di Matteo overturned a 3-1 loss to Napoli, he beat Benfica home and away, he got the better of Barcelona tactically over two legs, and then he beat Bayern in the final on their own turf. Seriously, credit where it is due, this is a huge achievement for Chelsea, and one that they deserved completely. They might have been boring, and ruined the spectacle for fans who like to watch good entertaining attacking football, but that is football for you. I don't like them, or the manner in which they won the tournament, but saying that they won down to luck, or that they don't deserve it is just laughable.

Also, winning it is easy if you have Drogba in red hot form? :howler:

That can't seriously be an argument. Top managers like Mourinho couldn't win it with them when Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Essien and co were at their peak. Seriously, i don't understand why people don't give credit when its due, to teams they don't like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)