[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Just realised something and am feeling really really bitter. Since I started following football, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan, Inter, Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona have won the Champions League. Barring Arsenal fans among my friends it's just me who has never seen my team win the Champions League. And one of the trophies I cherished all these years is going to go away after tomorrow. fml.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Just realised something and am feeling really really bitter. Since I started following football, Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool, Milan, Inter, Bayern, Madrid and Barcelona have won the Champions League. Barring Arsenal fans among my friends it's just me who has never seen my team win the Champions League. And one of the trophies I cherished all these years is going to go away after tomorrow. fml.
We'll win it some day.

Btw, we just won the league, so be happy :)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Bah. If there's one lesson from Juve this season, it's this: Fuck Europe. :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I really wonder how Villas Boas felt and if he supported Chelsea after he was fired. In any case, it must suck for him that it was proven how he was the only problem in Chelsea.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Tottenham the first eliminated team in CL 12-13.
@king Mirko, nothing specific, just remembered his free kick against Fulham in EL and felt curiosity, is he in your NT?

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I really wonder how Villas Boas felt and if he supported Chelsea after he was fired. In any case, it must suck for him that it was proven how he was the only problem in Chelsea.
if he is to become a great coach, he would learn from this, draw his conclusions and use that as a learning experience. Otherwise, that EL title with Porto may well be the last we'll hear of him.
He does have time on his side, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)