[CL] Champions League 2011/12 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
And these are Genk ultras? :shifty: 100 of Partizan fans are louder than them.

They are going to shit bricks in Belgrade.
no , you see the empty places behind the goal ? those are 4 standing. butt with cl you cant use them thats why. normally they would be louder than partizan fans in genk .

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #65
    no , you see the empty places behind the goal ? those are 4 standing. butt with cl you cant use them thats why. normally they would be louder than partizan fans in genk .
    But they can't outloud them with 11k fans? It looks like a family picnik to me.

Atmosphere is much better here, I was expecting more tbh. I guess Genk fans thought they'd beat Partizan so they didn't want to bother and come support them now.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
    Jun 6, 2003
    But they can't outloud them with 11k fans? It looks like a family picnik to me.

Atmosphere is much better here, I was expecting more tbh. I guess Genk fans thought they'd beat Partizan so they didn't want to bother and come support them now.
    yea treu its a family picknick :p genk is a family club were you see many moms and dads with children . i,m not really really a fan of genk i just follow them because i live here butt i support them in belgium. butt i can see they not ready 4 cl butt they can surprice and make cl but only to get an ass kick in cl and be happy with 2p out of 18. in 2002/2003 they made it and i have seen them vs aek 0-0 vs as roma 0-1 cassano goal and vs real madrid 1-1 that is genk max but its ok it was nice to see cassano and totti in genk

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #67
    yea treu its a family picknick :p genk is a family club were you see many moms and dads with children . i,m not really really a fan of genk i just follow them because i live here butt i support them in belgium. butt i can see they not ready 4 cl butt they can surprice and make cl but only to get an ass kick in cl and be happy with 2p out of 18. in 2002/2003 they made it and i have seen them vs aek 0-0 vs as roma 0-1 cassano goal and vs real madrid 1-1 that is genk max but its ok it was nice to see cassano and totti in genk
    ;)

I hope you go through, I'm a Red Star fan which are home rival of Partizan :D

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    I'd say say it's been a pretty mundane night for Scottish football :D
    It's still just as amusing watching Rangers lose as it always is.

The only interesting thing about this is that the SPL season started early this season to try and help teams in these early European games.

Clearly it's not helped Utd or the Huns much, so we'll see if they stick with the early start in future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)