[CL] Champions League 2010/11 (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ya zalame it was just too much really. Absolute joy was to watch him play tonight, almost a perfect game. Too good he was.
I didn't watch today's game, but for me, when Ronaldinho is on form, he is the most enjoyable player to watch other than your own teams players. He's simply a magician.

OP
Red

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #947
    i actually watch müller too seldom to make a real opinion about him but according to the german media he is the next best thing after sliced bread.
    They aren't far off the mark.

i do not think that he is a messiah in regards of "best talent in his generation" but only a case of some young player without head issues getting a chance on the big stage. i know a few ridiculously gifted players that have great technique and all but never make it... but you won't see them in the bundesliga or any other first league in a country due to never getting a real chance or proper guidance/support of the coaches.

my point is, that there are many your players equally gifted as müller, but they do not have the luck this guy had ... simply as that...
    Muller isn't anything special technically.

What sets him apart is his movement and decision making, which are utterly sensational for a player of his age.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    thanks,

i actually watch müller too seldom to make a real opinion about him but according to the german media he is the next best thing after sliced bread.

i do not think that he is a messiah in regards of "best talent in his generation" but only a case of some young player without head issues getting a chance on the big stage. i know a few ridiculously gifted players that have great technique and all but never make it... but you won't see them in the bundesliga or any other first league in a country due to never getting a real chance or proper guidance/support of the coaches.

my point is, that there are many your players equally gifted as müller, but they do not have the luck this guy had ... simply as that...
    i think you have to give the player credit here too, he has obviously made up for his lack of natural talent by working extremely hard to improve the aspects of his game that he was already good at. he is obviously well schooled at bayern because he seems to be a very intelligent footballer,he gets into the right position time and againa nd very rarely rushes anything.
    he will never be a Zidane,but what he does have in his advantage is that he reads the game like a seasoned pro and that sort of vision will only improve with age

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)