[CL] Champions League 2010/11 (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
These guys are perfect for Arsenal, lightweight, play a short passing game, and don't make a tackle, they just jockey players and watch the ball. Arsenal have played some good stuff, but this is a CL game played like a training ground game, men v boys on both a technical and physical level.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Arsenal winning 5-0, Ibra getting two goals, football is smiling at me today. Except, i haven't watched anything till now.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
It means a rare or singular occurrence.
thanks,

i actually watch müller too seldom to make a real opinion about him but according to the german media he is the next best thing after sliced bread.

i do not think that he is a messiah in regards of "best talent in his generation" but only a case of some young player without head issues getting a chance on the big stage. i know a few ridiculously gifted players that have great technique and all but never make it... but you won't see them in the bundesliga or any other first league in a country due to never getting a real chance or proper guidance/support of the coaches.

my point is, that there are many your players equally gifted as müller, but they do not have the luck this guy had ... simply as that...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)