[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Borussia Dortmund Coach Jurgen Klopp laughs off suggestions Juventus are defensive and calls them 'a great team’.

The Old Lady are in Germany to take on Klopp’s men in the Champions League Last 16, but the Dortmund Coach doesn’t think the Bianconeri will sit on their 2-1 first leg lead.

“Juventus, defensive maestros? At the level of an average German team?” Klopp considered with a raised eyebrow.

“We don’t consider Italian football and Juventus as a team to be so mediocre, on the contrary!

“They’re 14 points clear of second [in Serie A], they’re consistent in their play. Maybe they don’t rack up huge goal differences when they win, but they’re a great team.

“We’ve had problems in attack in recent games, but we know how to create problems for Juventus. We have to make the right choices, because Juventus will not give us a lot of space.

“Juventus will try to keep us out and hit us with the weapons the possess.

“This will be a great game.”

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
3 5 2
It puts less pressure defensively for Lichsteiner and Evra(our flank) and allows them to push forward(rues immobile). We need to go to Dortmund with a smart head

- - - Updated - - -

Sky reports that after today’s training session at Vinovo, Allegri has decided to stick with his 4-3-1-2 shape, with Barzagli starting on the bench.
With Conte, the 352 backfired a lot because we were supposed to be defending properly... but in fact, we got pressed and lost posession easily...making more pressure to our backline and Pirlo being manmarked. Teams suffocated our mid and we found ourselves with 11 men in our side of the field and panicking. Teams had no problems coming at us because we had no treat on counters and everything went bad from there.

Yeah, now we have morara who can counter to some extend, but the idea of Juventus giving posession dont bode well for me

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
BvB have a great advantage playing at home, but considering how little they created away, a gifted goal by Chiellini including, I don't see how they will overturn and play us out of the pitch tomorrow. Sure they might dominate possession but in terms of chances created I think we'll even them up. It's a matter of getting a draw IMO.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
3-5-2 without Pirlo would be meaningless. The whole game plan was for the wingbacks to stretch the defense while pirlo can do his magic as Vidal and Pogba make runs into their defense. 4-3-1-2 is obviously the better choice once Pirlo is out of the picture.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
u guys are nuts.

i see us scoring atleast 2 goals. burden of attack is on them. they are going to leave plenty of space like last game when they do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)