[CL] Borussia Dortmund 0-3 JUVENTUS (March 18th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Evra

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Pogba

• Pereyra

• Tevez

• Morata

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't think that these comparisons mean anything.
:agree: Last time I checked, football was still a TEAM game :)

- - - Updated - - -

Would take an in-form Gundogan over an in form Vidal for sure.
An in-form Gundogan was tearing Bayern and Madrid apart.Vidal is an all action midfielder but he cant dominate a game like Gundogan,a fully fit version that is.
:shifty:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Would take an in-form Gundogan over an in form Vidal for sure.
An in-form Gundogan was tearing Bayern and Madrid apart.Vidal is an all action midfielder but he cant dominate a game like Gundogan,a fully fit version that is.
Not sure about this.Vidal is overall better .Maybe Gundogan got a better technique but other than that I will take Vidal at every game instead Gundogan.Anyway, different types of players.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
It's very clear to me that we have to score tonight. If we score 1 goal, I think we will qualify. I don't see us conceding 3 goals. It's definetly Tevez, Pogba and Morata's game. They are our most in-form players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
After the first leg a lot of us were confident of going through, as we looked like we could have scored at any time against them, now the obvious anxiety creeps in because of the narrow lead.

I still think that ridiculous Chiellini error could be the difference over the tie, Dortmund had nothing and deserved nothing but to be hanging on by their fingernails after that first leg, as it is they still have at least a fair chance.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bring them on. I'm confident we'll score (at least) one goal tonight. Let's hope our defence don't hand out gifts like we usually do in this fucking competition. I reckon we should approach this game in exactly the same way as we did in the first leg. I just don't want us to play for the 0-0 the whole time, thats a recipe for disaster.

A PogBOOOOOOM goal would be epic.

- - - Updated - - -

4,000 Juventini at the Westfalenstadion tonight. 3,000 in the away end and 1000 scattered around the stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)