[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (56 Viewers)

lala

Oct 18, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Maresca ] ++

for me Mourinho is the best coach in the world.
Dont forget Ottmar Hitzfeld!!

He was in 5 years in 3 CL-Finals!!!! :eek::eek:

1997 with Borussia Dortmund against Juve....dortmund wons
1999 with Bayern against ManU.....ManU shot 2 goals in the 90+ and Bayern lose
2001 with Bayern against Valencia....Bayern wons

Next summer he is on Market, but maybe he is after the WC the new Trainer from germanys nationalteam

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I need more games to convince myself, the Liverpool game last year also yielded the same results, in which we were clueless when we were 2 goals down. Let's see what happens if were 1 or 2 goals down, will we be able to turn ard, or remain clueless.

OP
Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,467
    ++ [ originally posted by lala ] ++

Dont forget Ottmar Hitzfeld!!

He was in 5 years in 3 CL-Finals!!!! :eek::eek:

1997 with Borussia Dortmund against Juve....dortmund wons
    1999 with Bayern against ManU.....ManU shot 2 goals in the 90+ and Bayern lose
    2001 with Bayern against Valencia....Bayern wons

Next summer he is on Market, but maybe he is after the WC the new Trainer from germanys nationalteam
    well, mourinho won 1 CL 1 uefa cup, 1 or 2 portugise leauge, 1 premier leauge, one english leauge cup, 1 portugise cup in 3 seasons

more to follow.....

Momme

Oct 19, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by DelpieroForLife ] ++
    This is Capello's biggest problem...
    When his team lacks ideas he almostly do nothing to break the ice...

Reffernces: Liverpool 2004, Munich 2005, 1st Leg against Milan 2004...
    And the first leg against Madrid 2004

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,469
    we have allways problems when we are behind, because we can not really make presure. this has been the case for years. even under lippi. we are a team that is not allowed to fall behind.

Dec 26, 2004
    Actually that wasn't the case when Lippi was in charge, I can recall million occasions back in 2003 when we fall behind with one or two goals and we succeed to fight back...
    Bologona, Roma, Perugia, Parma and Deportivo in CL... not to mention that most of those games were away games...

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,474
    Actually that wasn't the case when Lippi was in charge, I can recall million occasions back in 2003 when we fall behind with one or two goals and we succeed to fight back...
    Bologona, Roma, Perugia, Parma and Deportivo in CL... not to mention that most of those games were away games...
    Well in that game against Deportivo, we were really lucky to get back. it was a difflected shot that went to the striker.

IMO Presure means when the other team are forced to defend deep and you get good scoring chances.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
    if you just look at some of the other champions league results

inter lose in porto
    milan draw with psv
    man utd draw with lille
    barca draw with panatinikos

going back to other rounds
    real lose to lyon
    milan draw with shalke

in most cases here are teams tipped to win champions league dropping points against teams that will struggle to make a huge impact on this competion.

yes juve struggled badly away to munich, but its not the fcuking end of the world , people in here with doomsday attitude ohh what will we do if we play barca etc etc, well the fact of the matter is most other top teams are also mixing good performances with very poor or medicore performances.

i would imagine supporters of most other european clubs would be jealous of juve now top of serie A and practically guareenteed to qualify for the knockout stages.

this defeat will act as motivation eliminate complacency and refocus juve players for a though month ahead. we will all see a true juve performance against munich in turin to shut all of this needless moaning out

Dec 26, 2004

Well in that game against Deportivo, we were really lucky to get back. it was a difflected shot that went to the striker.

IMO Presure means when the other team are forced to defend deep and you get good scoring chances.
    Did I only mention Deportivo??

ya remmber the crucial point we earn against Bologona with the scoreboard showing 2-0 for Bologna at 87'min...

ya remmber how we tie the game against Roma in Olimpico in the dieing moments after going down 2-0 ???

The Parma 2-2 game??? ok go and check the Bologna game for more details...

Torino, Perugia and many other games... Fighting spirit was our distinct charectarestic when Lippi were in charge....

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,477
    ++ [ originally posted by Eire ] ++
    if you just look at some of the other champions league results

inter lose in porto
    milan draw with psv
    man utd draw with lille
    barca draw with panatinikos

going back to other rounds
    real lose to lyon
    milan draw with shalke

in most cases here are teams tipped to win champions league dropping points against teams that will struggle to make a huge impact on this competion.

yes juve struggled badly away to munich, but its not the fcuking end of the world , people in here with doomsday attitude ohh what will we do if we play barca etc etc, well the fact of the matter is most other top teams are also mixing good performances with very poor or medicore performances.

i would imagine supporters of most other european clubs would be jealous of juve now top of serie A and practically guareenteed to qualify for the knockout stages.

this defeat will act as motivation eliminate complacency and refocus juve players for a though month ahead. we will all see a true juve performance against munich in turin to shut all of this needless moaning out
    :thumb:

OP
    Maresca

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
  • Thread Starter #1,478

Did I only mention Deportivo??

ya remmber the crucial point we earn against Bologona with the scoreboard showing 2-0 for Bologna at 87'min...

ya remmber how we tie the game against Roma in Olimpico in the dieing moments after going down 2-0 ???

The Parma 2-2 game??? ok go and check the Bologna game for more details...

Torino, Perugia and many other games... Our fighting spirit was our distinct charectarestic when Lippi were in charge....
    I don´t deny that our fighting spirit is or was great. I just mean we can not act good in attack when we fell behind. and this makes it easy for other team to keep us away form their goal.

lala

Oct 18, 2005

well, mourinho won 1 CL 1 uefa cup, 1 or 2 portugise leauge, 1 premier leauge, one english leauge cup, 1 portugise cup in 3 seasons

more to follow.....
    Naja, Mourinho ist mehr Motivator als Trainer :cool:

Hitzfeld hat
    2x CL,
    2x Weltpokal,
    1x UEFA-Cup Platz 2,
    2x deutscher Pokalsieger,
    3x Ligapokal
    6x Deutscher Meister + 2x Platz 2

ist ja auch egal....

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    I don't think its the end of the world. Infact, on paper, playing 10 games winning 9 and losing 1 and this loss was from a big team on an away game with one goal difference is just simply amazing (while missing two fundemintal key players, Buffon and Vieira).

What was not impressive, the way we lost. Our midfield totally handed Bayern the match. I really beleive that we could've got the draw if the changes were a bit better. I am not saying that I know better than Capello. But in my opinion the out come would have been better IF:
    During half time:
    1- Del Piero to play in Zlatan position
    2- Then Mutu to come in for Nedved OR Giannichedda during the 2nd half
    If he came in for Nedved we play 4-3-1-2
    If he came in for Gianni we play 4-3-3
    Taking out Camoranesi and keeping Ibrahimovic killed us. Emerson and Gianni weren't really impressive. Especially Emerson who clearly was off form. Taking out Camoranesi for Del Piero caused us a big midfield problem. Creativity went down.

The only reason justifying Zlatan's stay on the field is Trezeguet needing to leave whether for fitness or injury.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)