[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (6 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

He didn't get it right ffs. That's exactly the idea you're getting now because he scored which is ridiculous. Del Piero did a lot more than Ibra did today. Stop being so biased.

TBH neither of them did much, so I dont really see how you can say that DP was much better than Zlatan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by isha00 ] ++

You are right and I'm happy it happened today because we'll get through in CL anyway and it doesn't break our SerieA victories ;)
Yes.

One day we are gonna to get defeated, we couldn't win all the games. I think this is a good wake up call for the team and I am sure Juve will bounce back quick.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++

I agree! Del Piero was very weak on the ball and against the Germans you need to have physical presence! DP has none! hes only good for (in that game) was set pieces! hence the corner which lead to the goal, he was always on the floor.

Aint slagging DP but i'd rather of had zala on instead.

10/10 to the ref too! what a joke for the first goal!

Where was he from? anyone know?

Greece.

Dec 26, 2004
WTF Capello was thinkin when he substituted Camo??? somone tell me FFS...

BM Supporter: Hey Dude, can ya name me the only Juve player who is causing us troubles tonight???

Crap: Camoranesi no doubts...

BM Supporter: Camoranesi!!! which player is Camoranesi???

Crap: CAMO... CAMO... CAMO... WTF he cann't hear me...

SUBSTITUATION....

Crap: Hey Mauro sit here on the bench enjoy yar time with the supporter while I **** more with our tactics...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by juve_juve_juve ] ++

what do you mean : no midfield??? that 4 men isn't midfielders??? don't blame the absence of vieira, it's about the style of playing as a team not individual performance

I saw this weakness (at least for me) some years ago, when we had "clash of the titans" both in domestic and europe, THIS kind of playing (no pressing or to be exactly : can't escape under pressing from the enemy since the first minute of the game) always shown up

I realized 1 thing for any clash of the titans : it's all about pressing and mentality, because both teams is at the same level
and it is the midfield tat controls the game, not the defense, not the forwards..the midfield. So when as so many pointed it out, the mid is overrun that leaves the defense pretty uncovered and vulnerable...as far as mentality goes home teams will always have an advantage so visitors need to weather that storm and suck the life out of the opposition..i think we were about to do that and then they scored on a ball gifted by the malaka ref..anyhoo's i think that a normal healthy juve can absorb pressure

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He missed a free kick you bitvh?

Sure, every other player always scores every single free kick right? Zlatan's even known for it.

FFS at least know a little about football, before you start talking like that.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

hey Zlatan how many people do we need to petition a ban for a member here?

It wont do you any good, but I will say that we've already discussed about banning him and that he's on a VERY short leash.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

Well fvck you Zlatan. You're being an extremely shitty moderator anyway. I guess power always corrupts.

You can ban me all you want, I won't care, but the ignorance on this forum is ridiculous. It's great to see you all want to suck Capello's dick, but please for once acknowledge his horrible mistakes. Del Piero on the bench? WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT ABOUT? He was our best player BY FAR against Messina. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

And Ibra, don't even get me started on that lunatic. Sure he played awesome against Brugge, I really admired him that game, but why the fvck does he always get to start? HE WAS CRAP against Messina, he was embarrasingly bad, he was a disgrace! Yet everyone's praising him in here. "Capello did the right thing by leaving him on the field because he scored" YOU FVCKING COCKMONGERS! The goal doesn't justify Zlatan's presence on the field at all. FVCK YOU ZLATAN (the moderator I mean) and FVCK YOU CAPELLO.

Now please ban me :D.
Im with you all the way dude

Arttk

Jul 30, 2004
I thought that the only time the midfield had any continuity was when DP was involved.
Seemed like the whole match was refed in two standards. I guess that's the differnce between home and away.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

Well fvck you Zlatan. You're being an extremely shitty moderator anyway. I guess power always corrupts.

You can ban me all you want, I won't care, but the ignorance on this forum is ridiculous. It's great to see you all want to suck Capello's dick, but please for once acknowledge his horrible mistakes. Del Piero on the bench? WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT ABOUT? He was our best player BY FAR against Messina. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

And Ibra, don't even get me started on that lunatic. Sure he played awesome against Brugge, I really admired him that game, but why the fvck does he always get to start? HE WAS CRAP against Messina, he was embarrasingly bad, he was a disgrace! Yet everyone's praising him in here. "Capello did the right thing by leaving him on the field because he scored" YOU FVCKING COCKMONGERS! The goal doesn't justify Zlatan's presence on the field at all. FVCK YOU ZLATAN (the moderator I mean) and FVCK YOU CAPELLO.

Now please ban me :D.
Please,please,please.please

*Espectro has his fingers cross*

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

It wont do you any good, but I will say that we've already discussed about banning him and that he's on a VERY short leash.
Would it be possible for me to post a couple of insulting, condescending, flaming posts for him, then?:angel:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

:howler: What is it with you people and the incapacity to think on long term? Obviously this gives Capello an extra argument to stick with Ibrahimovic although he was once again utter shit. Del Piero should always have started and we would have played a far better game. Now Capello can simply say Ibra scored.

Long term? Hmmm, let me see.

Aaah, yes, long term is constantly playing a 31 year old injury prone player with 1 or 2 years in him at most rather than develop a massivly talented 24 year old player with 6 or 7 years in him?

Yep, thats long term thinking alright.

And Del Piero would have made no difference whatsoever. Except perhaps being pushed around all over the field by Lucio and Ismael.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

Are you dumb? Did you watch the match? DP was shit poor as everybody else. He defintly didnt do more then Zlatan, only if you cant weak ass set-pieces. They were all poor.
Man,you are totally uncorrect and I need to say this,you are always the first one to talk something bad about Del Piero.You are a shame as the supporter...and call me unobjective or whatever you want but you are totally anti Del Piero sidelong.Your posts are always the same...Del Piero this...Del Piero that....Change the story....we lost and you are attacking Del Piero again and he wasn't playing the full game...When he plays good games you are calling him a perfect sub,but when we lose you are attacking him...I don't understand that postulate you are representing.
That's all!

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

man you are impossinble did you see the match live? was there any difference in the second half in our play, even the scoreline and even the amount of attacks show that the subs did a great job, and saying that he hardly touched the ball is the most funny part of it all
Yes i watched the game live and now im now im watching a replay on another channel because this time it has english commentators :)

We played better in the second half because Bayer let us.
They were two up and just played on the counter and still had plenty of chances to score three or more. Plus they were a little more tired from pressing us for the entire first half.

The style of the two teams is very similar. They did to us what we do to most minor teams in the League.

We got school'd today and there's nothing that the first eleven or the subs could do aboiut it, not because they dont have the skills, but because today they showed no heart or courage.

To put it very simply they played like pussies.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Bayern 2 - 1 Juventus
Deisler 32 (B), Demichelis 39 (B), Ibrahimovic 90 (J)
Allianz Arena, Munich

Juve's perfect record came to an abrupt end in Munich, as a Christian Abbiati howler helped Bayern to a 2-1 victory.

Something had to give in this match, as the joint Group A leaders aimed to protect their 100 per cent records in the competition so far. The Bianconeri were without the injured Patrick Vieira and Jonathan Zebina, but despite his fine form, Alessandro Del Piero was benched in favour of David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Manuele Blasi took his new right-back role, while Giuliano Giannichedda stepped in for Vieira alongside Emerson. Bayern boss Felix Magath scored the goal for Hamburg in their shock 1-0 European Cup Final win over Juventus in 1983, but last season the Bianconeri emerged from Munich with a 1-0 victory thanks to Del Piero.

Bayern had the first opportunity in the third minute with a Santa Cruz header off target, then moments later Roy Makaay's half-volley across the face of goal was just wide of the top corner.

Christian Abbiati had his gloves stung by a fierce Michael Ballack free kick from the edge of the box and Sebastian Deisler was offside when he latched on to the loose ball.

After a very shaky initial 10 minutes, Juve slowly started to push forward and put together a fine team move. Trezeguet held up Mauro German Camoranesi's cross and Pavel Nedved blazed wide.

Lilian Thuram was booked for clattering into Santa Cruz as the ball was flicked over his head and the resulting free kick caused chaos in the Juve area. Abbiati got down to push Makaay's effort off the line, then managed to take it away from De Michelis and Zambrotta dived in to clear from Ze Roberto.

Bayern made a substitution after just 30 minutes, introducing young talent Bastian Schweinsteiger for Bixente Lizarazu.

The Germans finally broke through, but Abbiati was left red-faced by an appalling intervention. Deisler's cross-shot from the right-hand edge of the box went in off Abbiati's knee, as the goalkeeper completely misjudged the flight of the ball.

Juve fought back, but a timid Camoranesi header was comfortably held by Oliver Kahn in his first touch of the ball after 33 minutes. The Argentine-born midfielder caused more problems moments later when Martin Demichelis slid in for a crucial clearance as his cross almost reached Trezeguet in the centre.

However, the Bianconeri defence was at fault for Bayern's second as well, as they were static and allowed Demichelis a free header on a Deisler corner kick from six yards. Trezeguet and Camoranesi were supposed to be marking the midfielder, but lost their man.

Camoranesi was Juve's liveliest player and his snapshot skimmed the crossbar, but Bayern were deserving of their lead and Abbiati blocked an acrobatic Ballack effort. Trezeguet was halted for a debatable offside flag on the stroke of half-time.

Fabio Capello made two half-time changes, introducing Del Piero for Camoranesi on the right flank and Giorgio Chiellini for Blasi as full-back. It didn't make an immediate difference, as Makaay found a way past Fabio Cannavaro's challenge to bring a tricky save out of Abbiati.

Ibrahimovic had his first real attempt on 52 minutes, but the shot was well over the bar. Del Piero earned a free kick on the edge of the area and his set-piece was punched away by Kahn on the line.

Makaay volleyed Deisler's cross just past the far post, although he was offside when the assist came in. Trezeguet hit the side-netting, but Bayern continued to have the best chances with a Santa Cruz header.

In fact, substitute Chiellini's wayward clearance almost resulted in an own goal and Abbiati had to backpass furiously to clear. Adrian Mutu was Capello's final gamble, relieving a quiet Trezeguet, but the Romanian played upfront and left Del Piero in his wide role.

Abbiati scrambled on to a Schweinsteiger angled drive that had been set up by a delicate Santa Cruz assist, as Bayern did not seem to be under pressure from the Bianconeri.

Schweinsteiger performed an important defensive intervention to stop Nedved's cross reaching Emerson at the back post. From the resulting corner, Cannavaro's header went towards Ibrahimovic, who didn't have time to turn around.

Makaay's strike from the edge of the box skimmed the crossbar after another fine team move, then Abbiati used his instincts to spread his body and block another Makaay attempt from close range.

Kahn was finally forced into a difficult save on 86 minutes, as he flew to palm Emerson's rising shot from a corner kick out of the top corner.

The Group stages could be decided on goal difference, which is why Ibrahimovic's last-gasp goal could be very important indeed. A Del Piero corner kick was swept home by the Swede at the far post.

Juventus nearly snatched a shock equaliser in stoppages, but Kahn managed to beat Nedved's free kick into an area without Bianconeri players.

Bayern Munich: Kahn; Sagnol, Lucio, Ismael, Lizarazu (Schweinsteiger 30); Deisler, Demichelis, Ballack; Ze Roberto; Makaay, Santa Cruz (Scholl 88)

Juventus: Abbiati; Blasi (Chiellini 46), Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi (Del Piero 46), Emerson, Giannichedda, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Trezeguet (Mutu 66)

Ref: Vassaras (Gre)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Long term? Hmmm, let me see.

Aaah, yes, long term is constantly playing a 31 year old injury prone player with 1 or 2 years in him at most rather than develop a massivly talented 24 year old player with 6 or 7 years in him?

Yep, thats long term thinking alright.

And Del Piero would have made no difference whatsoever. Except perhaps being pushed around all over the field by Lucio and Ismael.

FFS this isn't even doing Zlatan himself any good.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

man you are impossinble did you see the match live? was there any difference in the second half in our play, even the scoreline and even the amount of attacks show that the subs did a great job, and saying that he hardly touched the ball is the most funny part of it all

I think he is saying we didnt play better, but Bayern played worse. Which is true really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)