[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (4 Viewers)

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by loyada ] ++
the match against brugge at delle alpi will be crucial , i think they will be the main contender for the second place.
Dude we will be through to the next round no doubt it was only a one game thing it's just one of those days

brugge can't touch us and there is no way Bayren will beat us at the Delle Alpi

Oct 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

how can you played pressed on with no midfield it's like saying our defense needs to learn how to play 4 on 8
what do you mean : no midfield??? that 4 men isn't midfielders??? don't blame the absence of vieira, it's about the style of playing as a team not individual performance

I saw this weakness (at least for me) some years ago, when we had "clash of the titans" both in domestic and europe, THIS kind of playing (no pressing or to be exactly : can't escape under pressing from the enemy since the first minute of the game) always shown up

I realized 1 thing for any clash of the titans : it's all about pressing and mentality, because both teams is at the same level

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
I'm glad we lost now when it's not important...Juve need to know that they aren't the best.

We're always better against the big teams when we aren't favs.

Thats true, we always seem to play better as underdogs.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

:howler: What is it with you people and the incapacity to think on long term? Obviously this gives Capello an extra argument to stick with Ibrahimovic although he was once again utter shit. Del Piero should always have started and we would have played a far better game. Now Capello can simply say Ibra scored.

Del Piero also had the opportunity to score and he didnt

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

:howler: What is it with you people and the incapacity to think on long term? Obviously this gives Capello an extra argument to stick with Ibrahimovic although he was once again utter shit. Del Piero should always have started and we would have played a far better game. Now Capello can simply say Ibra scored.
Seven, it might just be me, but I think you give the general public too little credit.. The people will know if Zlatan is undeservedly playing, even IF he scores a goal..

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
It is ONE MATCH, people.

We still go through to the next stage.

Would I have liked to win? Ansolutely.

Did we play like crap (esp in the 1st half)? Yup.

Was it fun to follow? Nope.

Is it the end of the world? Nope.

Is it the end of our CL chances? Absolutely nope.

Was I the only one who thought that the boys would get defeated this season?
You are right and I'm happy it happened today because we'll get through in CL anyway and it doesn't break our SerieA victories ;)

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

Del piero did NOT give stability.
He hardly touched the ball.
There was no stability in our team today, none what so ever.
man you are impossinble did you see the match live? was there any difference in the second half in our play, even the scoreline and even the amount of attacks show that the subs did a great job, and saying that he hardly touched the ball is the most funny part of it all

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I blame the ref for the first goal. And Abbiati a little :p

Luckily the other teams in the group are pants so we'll proceed anyway.

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

1, the 2nd goal was purely blasi's mistake see it again and you will see
2, how can you say that coming one to one with makay and the other save from a shoot were normal i dont know
3, maybe a small point on the 1st goal: abbiati i tihnk thought it was a cross and it was at a horrible speed saying for myself i would have jumped away from its path
Sorry but i dont agree.

i played goal keeper in my younger days and i just see him making bad mental mistakes on both goals.

But thats my opinion.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

man you are impossinble did you see the match live? was there any difference in the second half in our play, even the scoreline and even the amount of attacks show that the subs did a great job, and saying that he hardly touched the ball is the most funny part of it all
It's because we had to attack in the 2nd half. We were down 0-2 and Bayern started to play it safe. We still didn't create anything in 2nd half.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

Camo was not our best player! I think neddy worked very hard, move from front to back, he was our best player because he never gave up even if he couldn't get the ball.

Actually, I'd argue the very opposite. Sometimes running after the ball all over the field isnt a good thing. The second goal was scored because Nedved was way out on the right side running after the ball like a headless chicken and left Zambrotta exposed with 2 or more Bayern playrs to guard. He did that several times tonight. He can roam whereever he wants in attack, but in defence he needs to cover his own side.

Tifoso_old

Aug 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++

Del Piero also had the opportunity to score and he didnt
When was that?

stop this bullshit no one played good today not Alex not Ibra not Trez not Mutu not Nedved ... NO ONE they all sucked and shit can happen we can't win evey ****ing game

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
OK, it is enough!

Kids go to your beds and sleep, tomorrow is another day with a lot of good things.

but still, why o why cappello didn't changed Ibra instead of Trez ???

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

You know, you're just a couple of posts like that away from banning.
Well fvck you Zlatan. You're being an extremely shitty moderator anyway. I guess power always corrupts.

You can ban me all you want, I won't care, but the ignorance on this forum is ridiculous. It's great to see you all want to suck Capello's dick, but please for once acknowledge his horrible mistakes. Del Piero on the bench? WHAT THE FVCK IS THAT ABOUT? He was our best player BY FAR against Messina. If it wasn't for him we wouldn't have won.

And Ibra, don't even get me started on that lunatic. Sure he played awesome against Brugge, I really admired him that game, but why the fvck does he always get to start? HE WAS CRAP against Messina, he was embarrasingly bad, he was a disgrace! Yet everyone's praising him in here. "Capello did the right thing by leaving him on the field because he scored" YOU FVCKING COCKMONGERS! The goal doesn't justify Zlatan's presence on the field at all. FVCK YOU ZLATAN (the moderator I mean) and FVCK YOU CAPELLO.

Now please ban me :D.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hanaukyo ] ++

It's because we had to attack in the 2nd half. We were down 0-2 and Bayern started to play it safe. We still didn't create anything in 2nd half.
you are wrong again, in the first half we had one shot on goal, second half we got about 4 corners and 2 free kicks plus another 1/2 good attacks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)