[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (147 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

I was not even comparing the two players...just think it would be smart to have a creative midfielder on the squad just to use in cases such as this. We have no proper subs for Nedved, Camoranesi, or Vieira.

Oh. Well, that is completely true. Giannichedda is not fit to cleans Vieira's boots, let alone replace him in the squad. I personaly would have liked to see Olivera replace Giannichedda in the second half in centre midfield. Do you know that Oli is, along with Bonnefoi, the only player in the first team not to play a single minute?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++

I guess you misunderstood me, or I didnt explain myself better. I wont lower myself to your level and call you names, but Im glad Ibrahimovic scored and Capello got it right by leaving him on the field.

And in case you didnt watch the game, Del Piero didnt do shit. Zalayeta wouldve been more useful

I agree! Del Piero was very weak on the ball and against the Germans you need to have physical presence! DP has none! hes only good for (in that game) was set pieces! hence the corner which lead to the goal, he was always on the floor.

Aint slagging DP but i'd rather of had zala on instead.

10/10 to the ref too! what a joke for the first goal!

Where was he from? anyone know?

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

he couldnt keep the ball in his feet because he was marked one on one so he had to do one touch football which is pretty difficult when the other players are all marked, del piero instead gave stability altough i would have prefered gianni to be subbed
Del piero did NOT give stability.
He hardly touched the ball.
There was no stability in our team today, none what so ever.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Oh. Well, that is completely true. Giannichedda is not fit to cleans Vieira's boots, let alone replace him in the squad. I personaly would have liked to see Olivera replace Giannichedda in the second half in centre midfield. Do you know that Oli is, along with Bonnefoi, the only player in the first team not to play a single minute?

agreed. We need another quality midfielder when viera goes down

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Tifoso Lou ] ++
It is ONE MATCH, people.

We still go through to the next stage.
Yes, but it still remains uncertain whether we will end up 1st or 2nd, which is very crucial for the next round, as you all know
Would I have liked to win?
Who wouldn't? :D
Did we play like crap (esp in the 1st half)? Yup.
Yup.
Was it fun to follow? Nope.
Nope
Is it the end of the world? Nope.
Definitely not
Is it the end of our CL chances? Absolutely nope.
nope
Was I the only one who thought that the boys would get defeated this season?

Yes ;).. (No, seriously : No)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

he couldnt keep the ball in his feet because he was marked one on one so he had to do one touch football which is pretty difficult when the other players are all marked, del piero instead gave stability altough i would have prefered gianni to be subbed
Exactly Del Piero instead of Gianni and not Camor,because Camoranesi is having that magic passes ability and atacking on the flank ability as well.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

hey Zlatan how many people do we need to petition a ban for a member here?

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

He didn't get it right ffs. That's exactly the idea you're getting now because he scored which is ridiculous. Del Piero did a lot more than Ibra did today. Stop being so biased.
Besides shooting a free kick which he MISSED what else did he do Se7en?

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++

I dont agree. he's saves were normal to me and the mistakes were really bad.
I think the second goal was his fault as well, in my opinion he should of come out and tried one of his stupid punches.
1, the 2nd goal was purely blasi's mistake see it again and you will see
2, how can you say that coming one to one with makay and the other save from a shoot were normal i dont know
3, maybe a small point on the 1st goal: abbiati i tihnk thought it was a cross and it was at a horrible speed saying for myself i would have jumped away from its path

Dan10

Mar 15, 2005
guys first off from what i saw they dint play all that bad...the first goal by deisler...WOW Abbiati made a fool out of himself n im honestly counting down the day till gigi comes back cuz we really need em. Second off why dint trezeguet play? if hes injured my bad, but he was healthy why the hell wasnt he on the field....we coulda done a lot more with trez on the pitch like that free kick by nedved at the end, you could see in the replay DP was too small to get to that cross but trezegol coulda and prolly wooda poped that in. If your gonna play with wingers Capello, YOU NEED A TARGETMAN! and lets face it neither Zlatan nor DP can fill Trezeguet's shoes when it comes to that, i mean why not even bring Zalayeta in? we played with at least 4 support strikers n not ONE targetman...i cant wait till vieira comes back to lead our boys to victory over those f***in germans, they'll be lucky to even get a shot on net next game. Forza Juve

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Yes, it's a real shame a JUVENTUS player scored a goal for JUVENTUS, because Seven doenst like him.

What a shame really.
:howler: What is it with you people and the incapacity to think on long term? Obviously this gives Capello an extra argument to stick with Ibrahimovic although he was once again utter shit. Del Piero should always have started and we would have played a far better game. Now Capello can simply say Ibra scored.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jigga ] ++

I agree! Del Piero was very weak on the ball and against the Germans you need to have physical presence! DP has none! hes only good for (in that game) was set pieces! hence the corner which lead to the goal, he was always on the floor.

Aint slagging DP but i'd rather of had zala on instead.

10/10 to the ref too! what a joke for the first goal!

Where was he from? anyone know?
I think he was greek

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

He didn't get it right ffs. That's exactly the idea you're getting now because he scored which is ridiculous. Del Piero did a lot more than Ibra did today. Stop being so biased.
Are you dumb? Did you watch the match? DP was shit poor as everybody else. He defintly didnt do more then Zlatan, only if you count weak ass set-pieces. They were all poor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 147)