[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (10 Viewers)

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
Just finished watching the match and I have a few things to rant about to Mr. Capello:

1. What were you thinking of signing Abbiati, sure he stops quite a few shots but he is poor at catching crosses and he needs some lessons in shot stopping from Gigi ASAP, why couldn't we have got someone more reliable on loan like Cudicini.

2. Blasi is NOT repeat NOT good enough to start at right back against a side like Bayern, why wasn't the experience of Pessotto used?

3. Why the f**k didn't Del Piero start? He had a really good game against Messina, and his experience is crucial against big teams thus I believe he should always start against sides such as AC Milan and Inter. Ibrahimovic was really poor at the weekend and Trezeguet was not match fit.

4. Despite all of his talent Ibrahimovic is not super human, he can have bad games, so why Capello always sticks with him is beyond me, he is too biased towards him often Trezeguet comes off when he should.

5. Why didn't Mutu start with Ale upfront? He was good at the weekend and would have been better than an out of form Zlatan and unfit Trezeguet.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
Full time. Quick ratings.. don't want to steal any of Andy or Vinman's thunder when they see the full game :D

Abbiati - distribution appaling, couldn't hold anything, a couple of calamitous moments.. and that goal was just a shocker. 2/10

Thuram - a lot of silly fouls, very slow in possession, a shadow of his former/usual self on this evidence. 4/10

Cannavaro - didn't really do anything wrong but to be honest the defence was getting cut apart regularly so he wasn't great either. 5.5/10

Blasi - thankfully was subbed. A couple of fouls, no meaningful attacking contribution. 4/10

Zambrotta - probably our best player, not saying much. Never gave up though till the last minute, some good moments going forward and a great sliding tackle to save a goal in the early minutes. 6/10

Giannichedda - trying to play like Blasi and actually managing to look worse somehow. No replacement for Vieira, looked like this was out of his league. 4/10

Emerson - looked like he needed a shit through the whole match, from the way he was walking. And a poo performance to boot. 3/10

Nedved - some good moments but lack of pace gives him no real cutting edge. Still, one of our better players in the end. 5.5/10

trezeguet - invisible. 4/10

Zlatan - I'm going to give him 5.5 only for the goal and the superb DDT half way through the second half. Tries far too hard to score a wonder goal each time, and some very petty fouls as well. 5.5/10

Subs Mutu hardly touched the ball, dp did ok but far too weak, chiellini looked solid but didn't really achieve anything.
Forgot the one player that I think couldve made a difference, result-wise not perfomance....CAMO!!

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I'm going to get crucified for this, but it's a shame Zlatan scored. This fvcking justifies Capello's choices, which is ridiculous.

Yes, it's a real shame a JUVENTUS player scored a goal for JUVENTUS, because Seven doenst like him.

What a shame really.

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I'm asking the same question???
he couldnt keep the ball in his feet because he was marked one on one so he had to do one touch football which is pretty difficult when the other players are all marked, del piero instead gave stability altough i would have prefered gianni to be subbed

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by djleli ] ++

i dont agree the worst player on pitch ahs to be gianichedda he did nothing good from start to finish while abbiati did one hoorendous mistake and did 2 unbeliavable saves
I dont agree. he's saves were normal to me and the mistakes were really bad.
I think the second goal was his fault as well, in my opinion he should of come out and tried one of his stupid punches.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
It is ONE MATCH, people.

We still go through to the next stage.

Would I have liked to win? Ansolutely.

Did we play like crap (esp in the 1st half)? Yup.

Was it fun to follow? Nope.

Is it the end of the world? Nope.

Is it the end of our CL chances? Absolutely nope.

Was I the only one who thought that the boys would get defeated this season?

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by giovanotti ] ++

I'm asking the same question???
Camo was not our best player! I think neddy worked very hard, move from front to back, he was our best player because he never gave up even if he couldn't get the ball.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

What the fvck is wrong with you? OF COURSE I wouldn't be saying that if it was Del Piero who scored. Just how dumb are you really? If Del Piero scored that would show Capello made the WRONG choices and prove my point. FFS.

Because you always make the right points really.

Hanaukyo

Sep 2, 2004
unfit trezeguet? that isn't really an excuse. Zlatan has been injured as well. Point is that BOTH zlatan and trez were HORRIBLE. No excuses. I didn't see trez with the ball once.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Yes, it's a real shame a JUVENTUS player scored a goal for JUVENTUS, because Seven doenst like him.

What a shame really.
I said exactly the same and he called me dumb among other things.

Im so fed up of that poster

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by forzajuve_27 ] ++
Just finished watching the match and I have a few things to rant about to Mr. Capello:

1. What were you thinking of signing Abbiati, sure he stops quite a few shots but he is poor at catching crosses and he needs some lessons in shot stopping from Gigi ASAP, why couldn't we have got someone more reliable on loan like Cudicini.

2. Blasi is NOT repeat NOT good enough to start at right back against a side like Bayern, why wasn't the experience of Pessotto used?

3. Why the f**k didn't Del Piero start? He had a really good game against Messina, and his experience is crucial against big teams thus I believe he should always start against sides such as AC Milan and Inter. Ibrahimovic was really poor at the weekend and Trezeguet was not match fit.

4. Despite all of his talent Ibrahimovic is not super human, he can have bad games, so why Capello always sticks with him is beyond me, he is too biased towards him often Trezeguet comes off when he should.

5. Why didn't Mutu start with Ale upfront? He was good at the weekend and would have been better than an out of form Zlatan and unfit Trezeguet.
Great points, probably very much like mine after I watch this shitty match.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++

I guess you misunderstood me, or I didnt explain myself better. I wont lower myself to your level and call you names, but Im glad Ibrahimovic scored and Capello got it right by leaving him on the field.

And in case you didnt watch the game, Del Piero didnt do shit. Zalayeta wouldve been more useful
He didn't get it right ffs. That's exactly the idea you're getting now because he scored which is ridiculous. Del Piero did a lot more than Ibra did today. Stop being so biased.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)