[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (38 Viewers)

Juno

Escape Artist
Apr 23, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++
ok, we lose the game, they control the midfield, they won the match... neither DP, Zlatan, Trez or Mutu could do nothing coz our midfield was creo tonigth, we could have Marco Van Basten up there and he couldn't have done nothing too...In my book, Capello probe today that he is far from been the best coach in the world and that his decisions are quite strange and folish in my book.

Now

Here is my quick version of the "opinions" that will be post in these thread in the next 24 hours:

"Juventus Sucks!!!

Our defense is a complete joke!!!

We don't have creative midfielders!!!

We will not win the Chapions League!!

Lest focus in the Scudetto"

And then, you will see the clasic DP vrs Zlatan post like:

"Del Piero is the worst player in the world bla, bla .bla

Zlatan is a complete waste of time, yada, yada, yada"

At least Zlatan scored a goal...."

Del Piero should retire, bring Cassano in january, crap, crap, crap"

Zlatan didn't do shit in the game, he must be sold bla,bla,bla"

Del Piero is a joke..."

Zlatan is Capello's biatch"

After a while, things will get peronal and you will see some of this posts:

"Your an idiot if you dont see..."

or

"You don't know shit about soccer"

Until a moderator comes and after 3 or 4 pages of crap posts he will close the thread.

Enjoy and good nigth to all

:D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

What the hell could a creative middy do? Oh boy, you have got to be kidding me.
s case, I'd rather have a good defensive midfielder (Vieira) on than a playmaker.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
I'm going to get crucified for this, but it's a shame Zlatan scored. This fvcking justifies Capello's choices, which is ridiculous.
You wouldnt be saying that if it was Del Piero who scored. Just be happy we scored, because like it or not Zlatan is a part of this team just as much as DP is

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ok, we lose the game, they control the midfield, they won the match... neither DP, Zlatan, Trez or Mutu could do nothing coz our midfield was creo tonigth, we could have Marco Van Basten up there and he couldn't have done nothing too...In my book, Capello probe today that he is far from been the best coach in the world and that his decisions are quite strange and folish in my book.

Now

Here is my quick version of the "opinions" that will be post in these thread in the next 24 hours:

"Juventus Sucks!!!

Our defense is a complete joke!!!

We don't have creative midfielders!!!

We will not win the Chapions League!!

Lest focus in the Scudetto"

Del Piero is a joke..."

After a while, things will get peronal and you will see some of this posts:

"Your an idiot if you dont see..."

or

"You don't know shit about soccer"

Until a moderator comes and after 3 or 4 pages of crap posts he will close the thread.

Enjoy and good nigth to all

:D

took the words right out of my typing hand :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by 674083912 ] ++

You wouldnt be saying that if it was Del Piero who scored. Just be happy we scored, because like it or not Zlatan is a part of this team just as much as DP is
What the fvck is wrong with you? OF COURSE I wouldn't be saying that if it was Del Piero who scored. Just how dumb are you really? If Del Piero scored that would show Capello made the WRONG choices and prove my point. FFS.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I'm going to get crucified for this, but it's a shame Zlatan scored. This fvcking justifies Capello's choices, which is ridiculous.

no not crucified but you just proved that you were never a juve fan... let's hope juve loses so that seven is proven right :groan: grow up seriously

isha00

Jun 24, 2003

Del Piero is a joke..."

I bet my money on these ones :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
s case, I'd rather have a good defensive midfielder (Vieira) on than a playmaker.
I was not even comparing the two players...just think it would be smart to have a creative midfielder on the squad just to use in cases such as this. We have no proper subs for Nedved, Camoranesi, or Vieira.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Full time. Quick ratings.. don't want to steal any of Andy or Vinman's thunder when they see the full game :D

Abbiati - distribution appaling, couldn't hold anything, a couple of calamitous moments.. and that goal was just a shocker. 2/10

Thuram - a lot of silly fouls, very slow in possession, a shadow of his former/usual self on this evidence. 4/10

Cannavaro - didn't really do anything wrong but to be honest the defence was getting cut apart regularly so he wasn't great either. 5.5/10

Blasi - thankfully was subbed. A couple of fouls, no meaningful attacking contribution. 4/10

Zambrotta - probably our best player, not saying much. Never gave up though till the last minute, some good moments going forward and a great sliding tackle to save a goal in the early minutes. 6/10

Giannichedda - trying to play like Blasi and actually managing to look worse somehow. No replacement for Vieira, looked like this was out of his league. 4/10

Emerson - looked like he needed a shit through the whole match, from the way he was walking. And a poo performance to boot. 3/10

Nedved - some good moments but lack of pace gives him no real cutting edge. Still, one of our better players in the end. 5.5/10

trezeguet - invisible. 4/10

Zlatan - I'm going to give him 5.5 only for the goal and the superb DDT half way through the second half. Tries far too hard to score a wonder goal each time, and some very petty fouls as well. 5.5/10

Subs Mutu hardly touched the ball, dp did ok but far too weak, chiellini looked solid but didn't really achieve anything.

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by AtotheB ] ++

I was not even comparing the two players...just think it would be smart to have a creative midfielder on the squad just to use in cases such as this. We have no proper subs for Nedved, Camoranesi, or Vieira.
..nor Buffon, for that matter... :down:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002

What the fvck is wrong with you? OF COURSE I wouldn't be saying that if it was Del Piero who scored. Just how dumb are you really? If Del Piero scored that would show Capello made the WRONG choices and prove my point. FFS.
And my "prediction" has started...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

no not crucified but you just proved that you were never a juve fan... let's hope juve loses so that seven is proven right :groan: grow up seriously
idiot.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)