[CL] Bayern Munich- Juventus (30 Viewers)

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by sutnevuJ ] ++
One of the worst displays ive seen.
A COMPLETE DISGRACE!!!!!
Whats wrong with these players?
And what the hell is Zlatan still doing on pitch? I think capello should just sleep with him and get it over with.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED !!!!!!!!!!!!

JESUS SCHRIST !!!
some of the matches we played at the Riazor were worst than this one

Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

thats ridiculous...it was Cap that deflected the ball, then like superman he flew to be the goalie and let the ball pass by him; then he morphed to leave his man unmrked for the second goal... unless one can bring up a tactical blunder Capello is still 9-1 this season so beat it haters
I'm just putting up an opinion, mate..

Though, in this case, it probably isn't capello's fault that we conceded these two goals.. But it definitely IS his fault that we're not back in the game.. Complacency, lack of creativity (taking out Camo, of all people!!)..

This game goes to the pile of "forgettable" games for me.. Alongside Liverpool, and whatever match Capello decides to sub tacchinardi instead of blasi, while we're losing..

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Altair ] ++

how is that objective when you single him out
Because at the same time I say that Zlatan has been underperforming, Trez was awful, Giannichedda is disappointing, Abbiati..

sutnevuJ

Aug 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by olkiller ] ++

They'll tell u Zlatan did what he could but the rest of the team was so lame he couldn't do more...
He has stuffed p every single ball he's received its like they have all forgotten how to control the ball.

Im about to break something !!!!!!!!

WHERE'S THE HEART OF THESE PLAYERS??????

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
what a shame on our team...what is wrong with them....at the start Byren was scared from us....our play is just tooo slow and no creativity that will help us to win....really i get fed up from that can't complete the match.....shame

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)